Action This Day

Moderators: carentan, paulmfjr2

Kolya

Action This Day

Post by Kolya »

Bit of an overactive title, I know, but I feel that something needs to be done in regards to the "data-sharing" project that is currently decomposing on its posterior over on WW2R.

On one forum, we have a folder with a lot of activity, and a lot of intelligent and enthusiastic members willing to compile a collection of FJ knowledge - but no mods in order to Make It So. Whereas here, we have the same people, same activity, and active mods...

...but no one's seemed to have copped on.

So, why don't we set the ball rolling on here, and if/when someone bothers to help set a Sticky up "o'er there" we can do a copypaste job?
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

OOOooOOOO Bet you fall foul of the copyright/intellectual property right/its mine its mine/don't tal to them they smell laws/rules/edicts etc. if you do.
Personally I think its a damned fine idea.... Copy it all now.... before they read this and delete it......

PM Alex and ask him to create a specific thread to contain it all in then it doesn't get mucked about with. (If I ever get admin rights I'll do it!!!!!! and I'd also keep it free from spam/off topic) Although I'd have little or nothing to contribute to a FJ thread I'd be very interested to read and learn.
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Ok, well kolya, suprise suprise I can make stickys on this forum so I will start now!
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Whey! :o

Not that I'd like to sound impatient or anything, but since all/most of the people trying to get it set up "o'er there" are here also...

Return to “Fallschirmjaeger”