Hei!

Moderator: Pirkka

Pirkka

Hei!

Post by Pirkka »

Welcome to the brand new Finnish section, where questions on the Finnish Army in WW2, as well as any other of the minor axis powers can be asked and hopefully answered. It is hoped that this will be the focus section for any future Finnish reenactment group in the UK, but any casual interest in the SA (Suomeska Armii) will be gladly welcomed.
Oh, and Alex has made me a moderator for this section, so I'm drawing up a list of who's banned even as we speak! :twisted:
Nakemiin until later,
Pirkka (Rob Hymer)
Pirkka

Post by Pirkka »

Yes, a packet of genuine Finnish licorice (sp?) lozenges.
Second prize is two packs.
These things are unspeakably foul, taste like the bottom inch of a jar of Cuprinol and Finns go through them like Smarties. I still have some left over from a trip to Tampere earlier in the year, any volunteers are welcome to them. I wouldn't give them to a Sunderland fan.
Information on Finnish uniforms coming in the next 24.
Nutty

Post by Nutty »

Pirkka wrote:Yes, a packet of genuine Finnish licorice (sp?) lozenges.
Second prize is two packs.
These things are unspeakably foul, taste like the bottom inch of a jar of Cuprinol and Finns go through them like Smarties.
Awww, come on Rob, they were not so bad, I thought they were ok (the Finnish Beer is better than their sweets though) when in Rome..... ;)
Congratulations on the new section Rob, I remember being very impressed with the Finnish Uniforms at that Tank Museum, I think it would be a very good impression!

Return to “Finnish Discussion”