Spanish Luftwaffe re-enacment group

Moderators: carentan, paulmfjr2

Josef Kluge

Spanish Luftwaffe re-enacment group

Post by Josef Kluge »

Hallo,
Let me introduce myself, we are a re-enacment group in Spain ( Valencia and Madrid) we represent a Luftwaffe field unit (19. Luftwaffe Feld Division) We have been in the main event in Spain like Baldellou, Longares, Murcia(Market Garden) an so more.We would like give a jump to Europe, so we are interesting in contact with other group and "who Knows" have a meeting the next year. We are one of the few group in Spain with female members, they wear like nurses, Helferingen, Flak Home defense, and so on.
Well, we are very glad to contact with other group and change impresion, experienses and so on.
Bye and Thank you

4ª Kompanie, I Abteilung, Jager Regiment 37 der Luftwaffe
Stadler

Re: Spanish Luftwaffe re-enacment group

Post by Stadler »

Glad to see one more LW group ;)
Sheikh Al Stranghi

Post by Sheikh Al Stranghi »

Great, do you have photographs?
Josef Kluge

Post by Josef Kluge »

Sheikh Al Stranghi wrote:Great, do you have photographs?
Of course I´ll try send some picture of us
Attachments
Villers Bocage.JPG
Villers Bocage.JPG (30.46 KiB) Viewed 7064 times
Josef Kluge

Post by Josef Kluge »

Josef Kluge wrote:
Attachments
A picture for home.JPG
A picture for home.JPG (72.59 KiB) Viewed 7064 times
Josef Kluge

Post by Josef Kluge »

Josef Kluge wrote:
Josef Kluge wrote:
Attachments
Close combat in the village.jpg
Close combat in the village.jpg (17.14 KiB) Viewed 7063 times
On the trench.JPG
On the trench.JPG (30.8 KiB) Viewed 7064 times
mark bogers

Post by mark bogers »

Two questions:

1. Why Luftwaffe Sumpftarn jackets? :roll:
2. I see one guy with red collar patches, do you have more pictures with your men in Flak tunic?

With kind regards,

Karl
Karl Fliege, kanonier der Deutsche Luftwaffe am Einsatzhafen Woensdrecht, Flakstelle Buitendreef 3./Lei. Flak-Abt. 668
Josef Kluge

Post by Josef Kluge »

mark bogers wrote:Two questions:

1. Why Luftwaffe Sumpftarn jackets? :roll:
2. I see one guy with red collar patches, do you have more pictures with your men in Flak tunic?

With kind regards,

Karl
Hallo Karl,
Depends of the re-enacment event we can change the patches. Mainly our unit is a Flak unit but we also have green collar patches for infantery role if it is necesary, this is the reason like we wear the Sumpftarn in some cases. I send you a picture with some men a woman of our group, you can see green and red collar patches and shoulder boards. This is and even in Murcia the last October, representing Marker-Garden
Attachments
The Group.JPG
The Group.JPG (57.21 KiB) Viewed 7020 times
Sheikh Al Stranghi

Post by Sheikh Al Stranghi »

There is ONE photograph of a high officer using a sumpf jacket, that's it. ALL the others are wearing splinter. Your group wearing sumpf (bad ones at that) seriously lowers the overall quality of an otherwise great impression.
mark bogers

Post by mark bogers »

Sheikh Al Stranghi is right Josef, dump the Sumpftarn jacket! It's so rare, that you shouldn't wear it on events!

Just fight in blue or with Splitter B (Tarnjacke) Jacket ;)
Karl Fliege, kanonier der Deutsche Luftwaffe am Einsatzhafen Woensdrecht, Flakstelle Buitendreef 3./Lei. Flak-Abt. 668
kiler

Post by kiler »

Sheikh Al Stranghi wrote:There is ONE photograph of a high officer using a sumpf jacket, that's it. ALL the others are wearing splinter.
Maybe it is beacause LW soldiers didn`t have time to take pictures at the time Sumpftarn Jackets were introduced? How many pictures of Splitter Jackets from 1945 you have? It is the same as with Sumpf FJ jackets - Germans didn`t take a lot of pictures with Jagers wearing them, but there are some pictures taken by GI`s of captured paras dropped in Ardenes wearing Sumpf - so there had to be units dressed in them.

There are a few of LWFeld jackets on collector`s market so they had to be issued to units in some amount. I think this jackets should be OK but of course for late war impression (mainly winter/spring 1945).

Anyway good luck in LW reenacting guys :wink:
Christian_Jaeger

Post by Christian_Jaeger »

kiler wrote:
Sheikh Al Stranghi wrote:There is ONE photograph of a high officer using a sumpf jacket, that's it. ALL the others are wearing splinter.
Maybe it is beacause LW soldiers didn`t have time to take pictures at the time Sumpftarn Jackets were introduced? How many pictures of Splitter Jackets from 1945 you have? It is the same as with Sumpf FJ jackets - Germans didn`t take a lot of pictures with Jagers wearing them, but there are some pictures taken by GI`s of captured paras dropped in Ardenes wearing Sumpf - so there had to be units dressed in them.

There are a few of LWFeld jackets on collector`s market so they had to be issued to units in some amount. I think this jackets should be OK but of course for late war impression (mainly winter/spring 1945).

Anyway good luck in LW reenacting guys :wink:

mark bogers and Sheikh Al Stranghi are absolutly right.

For this group representing the Luftwaffen-Felddivision 19/ 19. Felddivision(L)/ 19. Luftwaffen-Sturm-Division. It exsisted only until July 1944. So you will find not very much LW-Tarnjacke in Sumpftarn.

For the late war period in 1945 you are right, that there are a few more Sumpftarn Knochensacks. But this is another story.

Back to the Group.
It is very good to see more people they reenacting Luftwaffe.

Kind Regards
Christian
Adjutant, I./Ski-Jäger Regiment 1, 1.Ski-Jäger Brigade
mark bogers

Post by mark bogers »

There is a new Luftwaffe re-enactmentgroup upcoming! Me and 5 other friends will do Luftwaffe Flak soldiers on the western front from 1941/2 till 1944 (Flak soldiers in the occupied countries)!

Return to “Luftwaffe, HG, Flak, FD”