Re-introduction

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Parsifal

Re-introduction

Post by Parsifal »

I've been a member of this forum for a while but have recently moved to Europe and need to find a group to join. Have been reenacting Heer and SS in the U.S. for a number of years. Currently living in Switzerland but would be willing to travel to events since there are none in my area that I'm aware of. In particular, I'd been thinking about the War and Peace show, even though that might be too close now to be able to participate.
At any rate, please feel free to email or PM me if you think your group might be interested in the addition of a long-distance member.
Regards,

Andrew
Hoffman Grink

Re: Re-introduction

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Andrew
It is very close but if you wish to come to War and Peace - Please PM me with some details and I will ensure you have a pass ready and waiting - Greg doesn't always get on here as often as he would like but I am sure I speak for him too - If you make the long journey from Switzerland - We will ensure you are admitted. You may need a little equipment such as a sleeping bag but rest assured - you will get a warm welcome from the re-enactors........ And we can always find space.

Hope to see you
PD
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Enjoy Europe, Parsifal!
"He was a fighter in every way, he lived and breathed action"

Parsifal

Post by Parsifal »

Thanks Wolfie. So far it's been the Alps and Swiss girls in the summer. What's not to enjoy!

Return to “Introductions”