Items needed bitte!UPDATE

LHistorian

Items needed bitte!UPDATE

Post by LHistorian »

Howdy all, just starting the world of ww2 re-enacting out here in California and still have a slew of items/equipment to get! :roll:
main things i'm looking for are:

MAIN ITEM----K98 MAUSER! if anyone knows of a good place to find a mauser out here in CA would be a tremendous help!

original gas mask and original canister
original shovel
original Gamaschens
original mess kit----------very much want original for these, the rest can be repro or vintage (regrettably have a pretty tight budget)

also was needing the sleeve eagle for my tunic, as well as DOT44 trousers, as well as a knit undershirt, and Y-strap

setting up a 12 SS HJ impression so anything related can definitely be useful!
as said before, don't have too much to work with in the spending department so any help with pricing is very VERY much appreciated.
Last edited by LHistorian on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
die Wille Gottes wird nie nehmen Sie, wo die Gnade Gottes wird Sie nicht schützen.
~~~~~~
Put a German soldier into a box. Close it as tight as you can.

Write on it´s top the warning: " DO NOT OPEN! ONLY IN CASE OF WAR!"
Goethe

Re: Items needed bitte!

Post by Goethe »

Depending on your budget, I may be able to help.. and I am also part of the CHG.

Drop me message with your budget on gear items, and I'll see if I can get some stuff sorted by tomorrow.

Cheers.
LHistorian

Post by LHistorian »

Howdy all, Completely forgot about this post so just wanted to refresh that I am still looking for and wanting to purchase said items above. Cheers! :D
die Wille Gottes wird nie nehmen Sie, wo die Gnade Gottes wird Sie nicht schützen.
~~~~~~

christiandbn

Post by christiandbn »

Hey,

What is a definite staple for HJ is the DOT camo uniforms which was widely issued to them. I can help you out with the camo items in the authentic 5 colour DOT pattern, along with other uniform items, like woolen uniforms, shirts, belts and buckles.

One of the hassles of ordering online is the variations in sizes. That is why I ensure that the sizes will be guaranteed to fit you as all items are made to measure. We have standard sizes (which I can share with you) but custom tailoring is also available. Something that is very requested but hard to come by these days.

Drop me a message here with the list of items you need. You can also let me know and I can guide you through the items required. You can also mail me on info@luftwaffesupplies.com and will be able to send you some photos. VAT can be removed for fellow re-enactors outside EU on multiple items :)
The fighter must seek battle in the air. Luftwaffe Supplies
LHistorian

Re: Items needed bitte!UPDATE

Post by LHistorian »

Bump
~~~~~~

Return to “Wanted”