MP44 custom job

Moderator: berlin1945

Hoffman Grink

Re: MP44 custom job

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Does it matter any more Steve? On the subject - we are looking for Stg - we have a lead on several but it's stalled - Do you (off board of course) know of any we could bid on? We are looking for 10.
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

gurowski wrote:Wrong war Paul
It's a Thompson under the drag?
The movie versions were.
gurowski

Post by gurowski »

Hoffman Grink wrote:Does it matter any more Steve? On the subject - we are looking for Stg - we have a lead on several but it's stalled - Do you (off board of course) know of any we could bid on? We are looking for 10.

You and me also. If you find any spares, let me know. What do you use for blank? I make them from .308 cases, but you guys arent allowed to manufacture. Then again, you could rechamber to 762 X 39.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I have a manufacturing source for you - If you promise not to scoop up all the production and sell it back to us you bugger ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or perhaps I ought to sell it to you????? He does blank for us - but I imagine he can do live for you.

Stig - Yeah - It was a Thompson and a SPAS in the movie - I think this one is too. The mag looks like a 30rd Thompson and the shells look.45 to me. Finish doesn't look quite right though - I think he's over weathered it :D :D :D :D :D
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

BTW - I am way ahead of Hauser on this - I have adapted my own StG and will be using it next season on displays - Mainly late war, Werewolf, Austrian Alps or Nordhausen type scenarios.

I might have overdone the weathering but what do you think for a late war, secret last ditch prototype special forces issue?
gurowski

Post by gurowski »

Hoffman Grink wrote:I have a manufacturing source for you - If you promise not to scoop up all the production and sell it back to us you bugger ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or perhaps I ought to sell it to you????? He does blank for us - but I imagine he can do live for you.
I dont require any Paul, I have my own manufacturing facility, we are allowed to manufacture here in NZ, none of the crap you guys have to put up with. Live is no problem either a 125 grain projectile with winchester 748 powder work well
Hauser

Post by Hauser »

Finish doesn't look quite right though - I think he's over weathered it :D :D :D :D :D

It looks good to go ....to me ...i think your being picky ! " Fact 450.000" of these were issued to Eva Braun's fashion stormtroopers But """ the shape is all wrong, its much too long, and you carn't use the gun where the gun don't belong """ :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Hauser on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AFRA member
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Hoffman Grink wrote:I might have overdone the weathering but what do you think for a late war, secret last ditch prototype special forces issue?
I like the early adoption of ambidextrous fire selector. Very forward looking your German weapons designers.
gurowski

Post by gurowski »

here is a comparison piccy. These airsofts come with blacking on them
stg#2.JPG
stg#2.JPG (124.79 KiB) Viewed 3175 times
Hauser

Post by Hauser »

ImageNo Paint used at all .... work still on going ! 2nd photo has a little oil on the gun ?? off the rag i wrapped it in ! :o

AFRA member
gurowski

Post by gurowski »

You should get some deact STG rounds also and dump the AK rounds
Hauser

Post by Hauser »

There all i had to hand ! focus on the gun :lol: ! ...................next time i'm at a show i'll pick a box up,
AFRA member
gurowski

Post by gurowski »

Hauser wrote:There all i had to hand ! focus on the gun :lol: ! ...................next time i'm at a show i'll pick a box up,
I did focus on the gun, and instantly saw the wrong ammo being displayed beside it. On an open forum like this, any person viewing the pics would think that the correct ammo for the firearm is being displayed.
Hauser

Post by Hauser »

Attention all ! please disregard the incorect "farby" ammo ( i'll use the buzzzzzzz word) i put on the photo's ! ....and i will redo the photo's tomorrow many thanks :cry:Please note this is the correct ammo for this gun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFRA member

Return to “Weapons and Equipment”