zib-militaria

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

OliverVU

Re: zib-militaria

Post by OliverVU »

I'm afraid I'm not too positive about them either...

I was interested in buying some stripper clips. On their site there is an add with used and an add with unused clips (both original). There are three clips on the picture, and I ask them if they have more clips or just those three.

They answered with: how many are it going to be then? 3000?
Wie viele sollen es denn sein? 3000?

I haven't bought anything from them yet, and I'm not planning to do so if I can also find it somewhere else. Even if it means I have to pay a bit more. that's just not how you treat costumers... :evil:
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

West-Front wrote:German tracking number just states it was sent on ___ date back in October...
If it was sent seaborne it could be need 3-4 months. My last shipping to Australia by sea (air mail was too expensive) got 4 months.
Scott
Location: lydd on sea and swanscombe kent first place in uk to have v1 strike 13/06/44

Post by Scott »

Stigroadie wrote:What kind of stuff have you been buying from them?
i got a prussian officers sword to complete my manstein set up

i had no problems with customs as far as i know they did not even look at it (no labels or stickers of any sort on outside of parcel) and i was kept informed of the progress all the time by the lads the only thing to let me down was royal mail tracking not being updated
scott
Generalfeldmarschall Erich von Manstein

ex RAF Police Wg Cmdr
member of fg39-45 feldgendarmerie
http://www.feldgendarmerie3945.freeforums.org
http://www.feldgendarmerie3945.webs.com
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

You should not have customs issues when buying general goods from Europe? No duty or Vat are due?
The fact it is a sword might interest them and they would certainly be interested in a RIF.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Stigroadie wrote:.........and they would certainly be interested in a RIF.
Unless you're an AFRA member :lol:
West-Front

Post by West-Front »

Hoover wrote:
West-Front wrote:German tracking number just states it was sent on ___ date back in October...
If it was sent seaborne it could be need 3-4 months. My last shipping to Australia by sea (air mail was too expensive) got 4 months.
I guess thats always something to consider Hoover, but I specifically asked for airmail and paid over 400 euro (over $500AUD) in shipping so I bloody hope it was Airmail.....

I saw a glowing recommendation about this vendor from an Aussie forum and ordered on that basis. They may be able to handle small orders but it seems the more you spend the less responsibility you get.
zib-militaria

Post by zib-militaria »

@ Westfront Cliff: MG42 replica sent to you was lost with Australian customs, my guess. Last info we have is when DHL handed it over to Australian Post as carrier - I could not give other info because that is all I got. Since you did not receive item we confirmed paypal to have your money booked back. You payed something around 60 Euro for shipping a 28lbs package to Australia which you also got reimbursed. (We still have no info on mg, nor refund from DHL for lost item, nor refund for shipping we payed) - so you could have stated that you got your money back in the end.

@ Oliver: The thing with the clips is not stated clear in shop that is correct - I did not check when I got your request. I will clearify in articel description right now. Sorry for not clear answer from Vincent.

We really try our best to satisfy each customer 100% with good products, a wide range, good prices and fast service - very very rarely there are problems. E.g. shipping DHL inside EU is mostly 14,90 Euro. We handled nearly 13.000 transactions in shop now and you can trust in us doing business honest. We integrated the ekomi rating/feedback tool in january into shop - customers satisfaction rate is 99,3%. I give 100% in shop - I like working for it and work 7 days a week on it. Of course making a living is a purpose but main other personal purpose really is having customer satisfied.
zib-militaria

Post by zib-militaria »

I would like to annouce that we work on many new WH Repro items coming in range in 2011:

Gebirgsjägerstiefel, M40+M42+M43 uniforms, Zeltbahn Splinter/Blurred Edge, Smocks in Plaintree/Blurred edge, Officer uniform in Garbadine, para gas mask bags...these are all own developments and they will hit the market in great detail + good price.

We will also buy more stuff in the camo field from good quality wholesalers/manufacturers - next items you will see very soon in shop are M44 sets in Leibertarn and Peadot-camo.
Mooyman

Post by Mooyman »

Could you showe a pic of your new dot camo...

The best repro is an original...
Volunteer

Post by Volunteer »

I´m really interested in your planetree/ blurred edge smocks, also I would like to see pics from the Leibermuster pattern.
Are these cloth really complete new on the market? I hope so.
Many german dealers say their cloth are selfmade, but they are cheap fareast- cloth often.
West-Front

Post by West-Front »

In the interests of keeping this civil, I'll stick to the facts. But once I've had my say I'll not return to the topic either.
zib-militaria wrote:MG42 replica sent to you was lost with Australian customs, my guess.
Robert S Supervisor Firearms & Weapons Australian Customs confirmed in writing that the parcel had never been received by them, Australia Post confirm that the tracking number you provided does not even exist. I don't know why you find that fact hard to accept.
zib-militaria wrote:Last info we have is when DHL handed it over to Australian Post as carrier - I could not give other info because that is all I got. Since you did not receive item we confirmed paypal to have your money booked back
Interesting as you seemed adamant that PAYPAL not be involved with a claim / refund as you told me it would create issues for you in Germany for receiving payment for a "firearm". So much so that I had to cancel and resend payment to you on 14/10/10 and delete the reason for payment.
zib-militaria wrote:(We still have no info on mg, nor refund from DHL for lost item, nor refund for shipping we payed)
Strangely enough that's the same position I find myself in, no item and no refund from Paypal Last communication I had from you was that you were making a claim with DHL (which had no bearing on me anyway - that's your refund), no further updates from you at all.

In summary I would dissuade others from trading with this seller.

Communication was (and still is) poor, shipping was exorbitant, no care or responsibility is accepted by him, and once you paid for an item your on your own. I've been collecting for well over 30years and this has to be the most inept transaction in all that time. The mosting galling aspect is that I traded with him on the basis of a recommendation from an Aussie forum
zib-militaria

Post by zib-militaria »

When I am back in office on monday I will post you here a screen copy of credit + return of your payment in our paypal account. Your payment was 558,00 Euro and with a price of item 499,00 that is 59,00 Euro shipping rate. Paypal reported me a case of item not received and on the solving solution options I clicked reimburse payment.

Also I will post DHL package ID and where to track it online with DHL so that you see the info I already emailed you. So we can really stay with the facts.

Do you think we want to keep money if customers does not receive his product? . We carry risk of shipping because I take it honest as I said. Even if we do not get back product - and even if customers orders a product that seems not ok with his countries customs - we carry loss.

I would appreciate if members here who bought from us in the past give their feedback on transaction. Regards and good weekend, Heiko
zib-militaria

Post by zib-militaria »

@ volunteer Leiber-Camo M44 blouse + paints will be in stock very soon. I think around 3-4 weeks - these are made in asia but really good pattern + HBT canvas. Asia is getting good on many fields. Plaintree + blurred edged smocks will be in stock later this year. I think late summer.

@ Mooyman I will send you pic of M44 pea dot via email next week. New M44 pea dots will need about 2 months to get into stock in Hamburg.

What we write as own development are items that we sample with our partner factory ourself (mostly with original items) - we do not produce them here in Germany because to expensive. For europe we are the only partner with this factory while there is one other company in the US also working with this them.
West-Front

Post by West-Front »

zib-militaria wrote: Do you think we want to keep money if customers does not receive his product?.
I paid for an item, I didn't recieve it, I'm yet to recieve any form of refund, and your manner of resolving my issue was indifferent at best. That is my independent recolleciton of the transaction.

Its up to forum members and others reading this thread to make a judgment on your ability to trade outside of the EU thats all. I can only recount my experience and advise others on what to expect should they have an issue.
zib-militaria

Post by zib-militaria »

Cam, I will call paypal monday and if you have not money back yet I will ask them why and have them transfer funds immediatly. I am still sorry that transaction was not completed with a delivery of our model - but it was really not in my power to influence it. Regards, Heiko

Return to “General”