At the front 44 dot..

Moderator: Feldjager

Paulkd

Re: At the front 44 dot..

Post by Paulkd »

I'm not a member of that forum I cant see anything, sorry.
Society Against Splinter A Knochensacks

You buy them to push, if they run its a bonus......

Mystery panzer combi of the year!
ssparatrooper

Post by ssparatrooper »

A.Weiss

Post by A.Weiss »

Last edited by A.Weiss on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schuetze Arsch

Post by Schuetze Arsch »

Franz repper wrote:Schuetze Arsch wrote
The 5 colors are very balanced, not too dark and not too bright, and not in this pink schade how you can see in many other reproductions.
The pinker shade I think is the Dot 43 pattern I will try and look out a referance to this .Zugs Dot 44 hits the mark and I may even order a set
Zeugs peas camo has also the pink dots but it is not so extreme like on other repros, Zeugs dots are more salmon-colored. Of course, the dot 43/44 was produced in many different colours (every original jacket or trousers have different colours). It´s just a matter of personal taste.

The difference between the 43 and 44 dot camo uniform is only the used material. The 43 peas uniform was made from overprinted yellow tropical cloth (cotton duck) and the 44 peas camo uniform was made from different HBT cloth. The camo pattern was always the same, only the size of the camo pattern and the colours can be vaying very strong.
West-Front

Post by West-Front »

Nice tats ..... 8)
Attachments
d073_1.jpg
d073_1.jpg (15.19 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
cfde_1.jpg
cfde_1.jpg (16.16 KiB) Viewed 1835 times
ssparatrooper

Post by ssparatrooper »

repro but nice

i think the bangers are real! :wink:
Schuetze Arsch

Post by Schuetze Arsch »

Mikkel wrote: But I don't think this tread was about which reproduction that was the best. it would also be a lot more fair to compare the repro to originals, instead of the typical comparison of reproduction to other reproductions :)
What is the point here, opinions on the At-the front peas jacket, rigth ?
I thought before I will write something negativ about the jacket, it is much better to show a potential good alternativ here.
What is the sense of a forum, is it not the discussion and the exchange of experiences :?: :idea: :)
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Gentlemen we have had exactly this argument time and time again in fact i believe the last time this subject came up it was locked because it was going nowhere and had turned into a slanging match.
So gentlemen a friendly warning KEEP IT FRIENDLY AND FLUFFY or the MODS/ADMIN will do the same again and that would be a shame.

Do comparisons by all means BUT remember one persons opinion is not always shared by others and THEY ARE entitled to there opinion.

Cheers
Dave Cooke
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”