why do forum users ...

General WWII and Reenactment Topics Only. Post anything else in Off Topic, please.
otto

why do forum users hide

Post by otto »

hi

i would like to say as a member of the forum that i do not use it to chit chat all hours of the day and i use it to find out what's going on in the unit but also to see how things are. if you feel that this people who are just watching then you are no better, why put arguments on to slac of each other (irwin). come on walther you should be more open minded and not turn to the bait, and gunther how can you say that!

i'm watching you all
:roll: :twisted: :shock: :(
kws
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Irmin's not posted for a while...... Mind you he has 365 which come next Sunday will be one post per day! At least he's not a total lurker.... :wink:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I bobbed in at half two this morning and guess what???? THREE GUESTS on reading away....... Lurkerville innit? :lol:

EDIT
And then at 02:35 they'd gone - AW luvs..... :roll:
352nd

Post by 352nd »

also i was on at 1:30am last night, i found 2 guests reading threw the introduction area of the forum. When i came on i idenified myself but these remained guests for a good ten minutes.
Stabsgefreiter Martin Hetch-2nd Panzer Aufklärungs Abteilung, Grossdeutschland.

Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Did you know one forum user had over 120 posts but now I cn only find 4 of them. A bit of self moderation would you say? I can't understand some folk. :roll:
Gunter

Post by Gunter »

that's because the section they were in was dumped.
Formerly of GD Recon.
Irwin

Post by Irwin »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:Irmin's not posted for a while...... Mind you he has 365 which come next Sunday will be one post per day! At least he's not a total lurker.... :wink:
I left the Grossdeutschland ... hence very few postings! I still hang around looking in occasionally ... there are sometimes some good posts ... also its still technically my site so I like to keep an eye on all the slander! ;)
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

I can guarantee you 100% you will NEVER find slander on these pages, never ever ever.
So thats one thing less to worry about. :)
Gott Mit Uns

Post by Gott Mit Uns »

Irwin wrote:
Fwbl Dollman wrote:Irmin's not posted for a while...... Mind you he has 365 which come next Sunday will be one post per day! At least he's not a total lurker.... :wink:
I left the Grossdeutschland ... hence very few postings! I still hang around looking in occasionally ... there are sometimes some good posts ... also its still technically my site so I like to keep an eye on all the slander! ;)
So why'd ya leave Irwin? I thought you were getting geard up to do Sani mitt mehr?

Achso, tell me not the sickle has thee?
Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Irwin

Post by Irwin »

Sani wrote:
Irwin wrote:
So why'd ya leave Irwin? I thought you were getting geard up to do Sani mitt mehr?

Achso, tell me not the sickle has thee?
I remain on good terms with the Grossdeutschland, but really didn't want to follow the new direction they were going in. Also, I have friends who wanted to join a reenactment group but for one reason or another expressed reservations about joining this one ... so I am setting up a small little group of my own. Its still in the "buying stuff" stages so I can't really comment further, but it will be a small and private group ... you probably won't even notice us!
Milky Soldat

Post by Milky Soldat »

Im not a lurker im just new and have nothing to say :oops:
Milky Soldat

Post by Milky Soldat »

No i didnt :shock: :oops:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I like to keep an eye on all the slander!
You need to be another forum for that!
All that is spoken here is truth.

I'm sorry to hear you left the GD I thought you were loving that Medic set up and being involved in stuff.....

So what are you setting up? Small means high costs between the members for insurance......

Libel by the way is the written form of Slander - so really you are looking for "potential libel" otherwise - accusing people of slander/libel could leave your good self open to litigation. :wink: I like to try to keep my friends clear of "potential" trouble :lol:
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:Libel by the way is the written form of Slander - so really you are looking for "potential libel" otherwise - accusing people of slander/libel could leave your good self open to litigation. :wink: I like to try to keep my friends clear of "potential" trouble :lol:
That's how I was able to guarantee there was no slander here, ever. :oops: Cos it's written it's libel, slander is spoken or strangely, gesture. Get those emoticons wrong and it could be slander I guess. :lol:

Return to “Anything WWII!”