Horrido...............the movie!

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

Oberleutnant Ulrich

Horrido...............the movie!

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

Hello all,

So…I've been secretly working on a project while I was recuperating from my latest injury…and now I plan to launch it…but it will need a lot of your guys' support.

As one can read in the link below, I'm making a movie, the topic: Gebirgsjäger.

It's a documentary, not an action movie nor a Hollywood style drama, but it will short clips and small "short videos" in a way of the way things were back then. It' not just combat, but training, sport, life while on leave, the different classes, everything! From pre-war to late war, from Jägers to Officers. The good, the bad and the ugly…

What I'm mainly asking from you guys is who is up to volunteer in the production? Filming will be arranged on different days, within the next 2 years and gathered up and remastered into this film. Depending on your role will be when you come. I need a lot of you youngsters too! But veterans are more than welcome as the GJ had that grizzled look anyway.

Uniform must be to the highest standard, no leniency will be allowed for any mistake (now's the chance to get your stuff checked). If you don't have cramp-ons, ice picks, etc not to worry, you can still be in the production if you wish, I need men for the sport training scenes, parade scenes etc, where all you need is either PT gear or a perfect crisp parade uniform. M36s are a must for prewar with proper 21mm buttons and pointed shoulder boards for the pre 1936 scene. Also anyone willing to lend gear or heavy equipment will be more than appreciated! Every bit helps.

For the elite, a mountain climbing session will be done at 3000+ meters!

For those wishing to make a donation, I have posted an add in the link provided (It's in work and will be constantly updated, by tomorrow pictures will be up and the facebook page will also be up) also donations of any equipment or uniforms is also appreciated, be they HIKI or Lost Battalions…all will be used. Also Russian, US, Italian, FJ, Commonwealth and partisan items can all be used, along with reenactors.

http://www.gofundme.com/2tqu1o?utm_camp ... dium=email

Thank-you for your support.

Arthur

This is out chance to put a really good impression on the hobby and show the world that we are not the evil doers that they think we are…just simple historians, with a passion to relive the history.
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Horrido...............the movie!

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Please do not copy your threads in more than one section, tyheres no need for it and you will only end up confusimng ereryone in future if you do this i will remover the inapropriate thread in without warning.
Sorry and all that but thats the way it is cos it only serves to clog up sections with info which may be answered in another section.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Oberleutnant Ulrich

Post by Oberleutnant Ulrich »

Sorry about that, thought it applied well to both sections and saw it done before (Just want to cath all the Jägers out there ;) ). Will keep from doing it in the future.
Arthur

Leutnant Ulrich Stab./II/JG-52
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./756. Gren. Reg.
Leutnant Ulrich Heereshochgebirgsschule
Leutnant Ulrich Stab./I./Geb.Aufkl.Abt.54
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Cheers Arthur gonna lock this now so we dont get posts in both threads.

Anyone else who does this my statement applies to ANYONE.

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “General”