WARS

Associations do great work for us. Organise battles, insurance, film work and more besides. Please check here for their service announcements.
JDR

Re: WARS

Post by JDR »

Renewals coming in thank you.

also thank you to all the guys/gals asking if WARS accepts individual reenactors as members, at the moment no groups only but you never know in the future :wink:
And that boys is how you take a penalty.
JDR

Post by JDR »

Hi

New PLI arrived today will be emailed to all groups concerned over the next couple of days

Regards
Jon
And that boys is how you take a penalty.
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

JDR wrote:Hi

New PLI arrived today will be emailed to all groups concerned over the next couple of days

Regards
Jon

send me details please so i can renew mine as i wil forward cheque to you. many thanks for your service over last few years .
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

(Sorry i put this info in the wrong place should have gone in this section)
As a member of wars P.L. insurance in the essential part of re enacting. I have received this email which i have copied (and cut to9 the essentials bits) as it effects ALL W.A.R.S. members/units. My apologies for the advertising, so to speak, as i am aware of other organisations that practice this similar type of P.L. Insurance.
copy of email
WARS ANNOUNCEMENT
Following Jon Whitehouse retirement from the re-enactment scene, the honour has fallen on myself and “Das Reich” to take up the banner and run with it. To this end, can all WARS group member head-sheds contact me ASAP to discuss continued membership. It is envisaged that 2013 fees will be maintained along with group rules and T&C’s though I will be introducing a new Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) format for member groups. WARS only deals with groups, but that shouldn’t really stop independents. If you wish to more about the new insurance please contact robertson1212@ntlworld.com
Thanks
graham
sparky

Post by sparky »

Just a bump up reminding you all about the upcoming season, wars had a good year last year with lots of new groups joining up. Hoping to go from strength to strength in the coming season.
Proud to be a member of - WARS Das Reich -
Where the party never ends!

Return to “Re-enactment associations”