AFRA

Associations do great work for us. Organise battles, insurance, film work and more besides. Please check here for their service announcements.
Stigroadie

Re: AFRA

Post by Stigroadie »

I told him to pm you.... :D
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

Stigroadie wrote:I told him to pm you.... :D
Yes, that works too :lol: Brain not functioning properly today!
hansritter

Post by hansritter »

Thanks for all your help peeps :P
Feldgendarmerie Hauptfeldwebel Johann Ritter.
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

More good news guys.....As well as the website being back up and running, we have now processed nearly 300 applications. You will have been emailed your membership certificate. For all memberships that were created and paid for before Stoneleigh, Your membership cards have been posted first class today (unless you collected off us in person at stoneleigh). If you created/paid after Stoneleigh, your cards will be printed this week and i will update once these are posted.
Thanks for your patience whilst we have been working hard to get the memberships processed.
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Thanks for emails about the website, We are aware that there is a problem and our webmaster is looking into it. Please bear with us whilst we are working on this
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Looks like we are all sorted

Thanks alot

Emma
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Next update on membership cards. If you joined and paid for your membership between stoneleigh weekend and tonight then your cards will be posted out on monday 13th Feb. Thanks AFRA
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Membership update; If you have joined and paid and recieved confirmation from us between 10/2/2012 and this evening 19/2/2012 then your cards are being printed and will be posted out on tuesday 21st Feb. Many thanks to all......
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

This weeks Membership update; If you have joined and paid and recieved confirmation from us between 19/2/2012 and this evening 25/2/2012 then your cards are being printed and will be posted out tomorrow 26/2/2012. Any problems please contact us directly on busby@afra.org.uk
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

This weeks membership update; If you have joined, paid and received confirmation from us between 25/02/12 and this evening 04/03/12 then your cards have been printed and will be posted out tomorrow 5/3/2012. Many thanks to all that have joined so far......
farby but nice!
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

Hello AFRA,

Think I am overlooking something on the website, can you confirm that an event risk assessment can be completed on line after logging into AFRA?

If I have missed the obvious I appologise in advance :oops:

Regards,

Chappy.
In memory of Tim Browning 1964-2011
"A Gentleman and a Scholar"
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Click 'Members' on the left.
You will jump to another screen.
On the right click risk.
If the event you are attending isnt there on the list go back and click 'add event'.
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

Mark, you haven't renewed your membership this year yet. The risk assessment feature is only available to paid up members, for obvious reasons. Until your renewal is received and payment made and processed, you are not privvy to the benefits of AFRA membership.
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

BaggyPants wrote:Mark, you haven't renewed your membership this year yet. The risk assessment feature is only available to paid up members, for obvious reasons. Until your renewal is received and payment made and processed, you are not privvy to the benefits of AFRA membership.
Cheers,

It appears I've had a senior moment and thought I had already renewed back in January.......DOH!

Thanks for the clarification,

Cheers,

Chappy.
In memory of Tim Browning 1964-2011
"A Gentleman and a Scholar"
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Its another membership update, Its been a busy week this week but if you have joined, paid and received confirmation from us between 04/03/2012 and this evening 11/03/2012 then your cards have been printed and will be posted out tomorrow 12/03/2012. Many thanks to all that have joined so far you have kept the team busy....
If you think that you should have received your card and havent, please drop us a line at busby@afra.org.uk. Thanks alot :D
farby but nice!

Return to “Re-enactment associations”