AFRA

Associations do great work for us. Organise battles, insurance, film work and more besides. Please check here for their service announcements.
emma.b

Re: AFRA

Post by emma.b »

panzerspaher wrote:hi ,

is membership limited to uk groups ?

No it isnt mate....Please email me on busby@afra.org.uk for further information

Thanks

Emma 8)
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

otto ziegler wrote:Im having real problems getting any response from afra Ive been trying to join for two months now and it just says my account is locked but I havent had any confirmation email or any payment advice? any help would me much appreciated!

Please email me on busby@afra.org.uk and we can sort it out if you still need help

Emma
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Good afternoon from the AFRA HQ, hope this finds you well? If you have joined, paid and received confirmation from us between 23/9/12 and this afternoon, then im about to walk to the post box with your cards....Once again thanks for joining AFRA
farby but nice!
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

I have yet to have an apology from AFRA from its activities.

As far as I am concerned AFRA is a criminal organisation run by a noted criminal.

I am also SHOCKED that afra posts on here at the same time trying to wrest the domain from me.

please explain you idiots.
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

After this post and your latest message to me:

Alex wrote:am not gonna mess about. I don't you want you on my forum any more because you are one of the AFRA bullies. We all know who you are.

there is no negotiation, and no getting your mates to come round my door.

you are not welcome here, please go away.

Alex.
I want nothing more to do with your forum, nor does AFRA. As one of the two people running AFRA at the minute, I have copied a screenshot of this page and will be contacting my solicitors tomorrow with a view to legal proceedings. I am not a "noted criminal" and neither is Emma, nor is AFRA a criminal organisation. You had a fight with the bloke who use to run the association, not with AFRA. I have tried to placate you, and to stop this ridiculous spat, but can no longer be bothered. You can expect some sort of contact via the courts in due course.

Goodbye.
Alex
Herr Wissenschaftler

Post by Alex »

sorry AFRA, I deleted loads of stuff from here but not that, my bad!

I really did want to delete that but there was so much fluff flying around it must have passed my attention.

and DO NOT THREATEN ME WITH LEGAL ACTION. You lot are such bullies!!!!!
if you win a lawsuit against me, what will you actually WIN. drop it AFRA. play the ball.

and you want a lawsuit, all I have to do is copy/paste some of the things your previous members have done.

((I think this is probably a dirty trick because I did clean up this thread. well done AFRA, and your ability to recopy a single statement made ages ago and make it look current. I will be looking at server logs.))

Return to “Re-enactment associations”