AFRA

Associations do great work for us. Organise battles, insurance, film work and more besides. Please check here for their service announcements.
emma.b

Re: AFRA

Post by emma.b »

Another busy week at the AFRA HQs....So if you have joined between 9/6/2012 and 16/6/2012 and have paid and recieved confirmation from us then your cards will be ready for posting on Monday morning....Thank you for joining AFRA
farby but nice!
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

Just a quick note.

Until a new applicant or renewal pays their fees and are fully activated, they are not a member of AFRA and are not subject to any of the benefits of membership, including cover under our insurance. I currently have twelve membership applications/renewals in my "pending" file, who have not paid their £15, three of whom are existing members renewals made in January. I can assure them that I have a very tight rein on who has and hasn't paid, and should an event organiser or someone selling a RIF contact me to verify those memberships, they will be told that these people are not paid up members. Merely having an account at www.afra.org.uk does not constitute membership, nor does just filling in the online application or renewal. Until your fees are paid and you are activated by myself and Emma, you are not a member of AFRA.

I hope that clears that up.

Thank you.
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Afternoon all from the AFRA HQ......If you have joined us between the 16/6/12 and today the 28/6/2012...have paid and had confirmation from us then im about to venture out in the rain and post your cards......Thanks for joining AFRA
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Afternoon from a dry and sunny AFRA HQ....Been another busy week with applications still arriving in our inbox's. So if you have joined between the 28/6/2012 and today 5/7/12 and have paid and received confirmation from us then your cards have just been printed and im off to catch the postman....Thanks for joining AFRA
farby but nice!
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

If anybody needs their AFRA membership renewing or would like to join AFRA before War & Peace or any other event up to the 22nd July, please get the online renewal/application form filled in and submitted before midnight on thursday the 12th July. Between then and the end of the War & Peace Show we will not be able to process ANY applications or renewals, as we do not have good enough internet access at Beltring.

Thank you.
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Anymore for anymore.......Please if you need your membership processed before War and Peace then get it in NOW.....There will be no applications proceesed then until the 22nd July.....Thanks
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

In the coming week or so the AFRA HQ will be at various shows. I will be at home inbetween this weekend and next...If you have any queries with your membership please email us on busby@afra.org.uk.
Can i also add..... PLEASE, please dont go harrassing the AFRA guys who are doing the weapons at War and Peace about memberships....Rich and I will be there next weekend and will answer any questions you have... We will be avaliable on the living history field at various times..(will confirm later on this week) The guys doing weapons will have enough to do and will not have time to sort out memberships or general AFRA enquiries...They are there for the weapons hire.....
To all those going to various shows over the next week or so....Stay safe and have fun and might see some of you around...;-)
Thanks again for choosing AFRA.
farby but nice!
BaggyPants

Post by BaggyPants »

If anybody needs to speak to anyone regarding AFRA matters before Emma gets to W&P, you can come and find me at the armoury, but only before 10am and after 8pm. If you do come and I am busy, don't be upset if I ask you to come back at a later time. AFRA is not a job, it doesn't pay me a wage, and it has nothing to do with the armoury. Also, please bear in mind that internet access is very limited and slow there, so I can't just dial up your account and sort it in a flash.
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

If you have joned between the 5/7/2012 and today, Have paid and recieved confirmation from us then your cards are all printed and will be posted in the morning. Hopefully might see some of you at W and P next weekend! Remember guys no more memberships will be processed this week....Thanks again for choosing AFRA
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Good Evening all. Hope this finds you all well? Just to update you that if you have joined between 15/07/2012 and today 29/07/2012 , have paid and have received confirmation from us then your cards have been printed and will be posted tomorrow.
Thanks ....
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

membership update, If you have joined us between 29/7/2012 and this evening 04/08/2012 and have paid and received confirmation from us then your cards have been printed and i will post tomorrow.
Can i also ask that if you have made an application/renewal and have not paid, that you settle this asap, as you are not a member until you have paid and will not be abel to access the benefits of the AFRA membership....
If you have made an application and have paid but not rec anything from us, can you please check that you have uploaded a current passport picture of yourself onto your AFRA log in page.....
If you have any further problems please contact us on busby@afra.org.uk
Thanks again for choosing AFRA.
farby but nice!
emma.b

Post by emma.b »

Good afternoon all, Membership update....If you have joined between 04/08/12 and today 15/08/2012 then your cards have been printed and will be posted in the morning. From next week there will be a delay in printing cards as we are away for two weeks. Your applications will still be processed and activated but no cards until 5th September...Any problems please email Bryn Baggy Spawton via the AFRA website or contact via PM....Thanks alot for choosing AFRA
farby but nice!
otto ziegler

Post by otto ziegler »

Im having real problems getting any response from afra Ive been trying to join for two months now and it just says my account is locked but I havent had any confirmation email or any payment advice? any help would me much appreciated!
2Kp Pzr Gren Rgt Groβdeutschland
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Did you pm any of the people who post on behalf of AFRA on this forum, Emma or Baggy?
How did you try to contact AFRA? Via the website 'contact us/membership' link? What other methods did you try?
Sorry for the questions but if stuff is broke we'd like to try and fix it.
Pm Baggypants with your details and I'm sure he will sort it for you.
panzerspaher

Post by panzerspaher »

hi ,

is membership limited to uk groups ?

Return to “Re-enactment associations”