Axis44 at Victory Show

The place to display all those event photos you have

Moderator: Richk98

Peter Bauer

Re: Axis44 at Victory Show

Post by Peter Bauer »

Even with live firing weapons, people tend to use them kinda worry free when spending time 24/7 with them. Not defending anyone, but saw this in the army quite a bit, even did it myself sometimes. So I wouldn't see it necessarily as a unrealistic thing in the photos :)

But then again, "we knew what we were doing".

It's good that you are going to do a weekend on these things, as they make people look way more professional - and could save a life someday. So many hunters discharge their rifles by accident every year and end up hurting someone because they just don't know how to handle weapons..
SSnez

Post by SSnez »

Hi, on reply to the 'finger on the trigger' photo, as you can tell it's a 'staged' photo with the weapon is clearly pointing in to the air.(this photo was took when no
Public or many people were about) but
Some people on this forum are soon to judge and jump down your throat no matter what you seem
To do. Why can't you Teach us and share your knowledge first instead of putting comments like 'awful' etc. What does that teach us??? (Probably not to post pictures on here). I for one am
Very safe when handling my weapons and if I do see one of my members pointing a weapon into a crowd etc I will tell then to point it to the ground ect. I've had a few experiences with live fire and been told health and safety matters on the handling of your weapon. (also when in the army cadets).
Spread your knowledge and teach us in everything you know, surely you must get satisfaction out of doing that rather that slating everything. I know which one id prefer to do. that's all we ask.
"When I was bound apprentice in famous Lincolnshire"
Sheikh Al Stranghi

Post by Sheikh Al Stranghi »

Its not just that single photo, you see it on the other photos as well, like with the MG and probably the last photo as well. As I previously stated, some rules should always be applied until they become a second nature, and I don't want to jump anyone's throat unless I see unsafe situations like this. Until the day that I attend an event free of incidents with guns (like shooting over someone's head or people bunching up and shooting next to someone's ear) I will continue to call these things out. Things can only go wrong once. Good to hear you are attending PD's course! Remember that I am not criticizing your impression at all, just the weapon safety.
the 4th reich

Post by the 4th reich »

Sheikh Al Stranghi wrote:Its not just that single photo, you see it on the other photos as well, like with the MG and probably the last photo as well. As I previously stated, some rules should always be applied until they become a second nature, and I don't want to jump anyone's throat unless I see unsafe situations like this. Until the day that I attend an event free of incidents with guns (like shooting over someone's head or people bunching up and shooting next to someone's ear) I will continue to call these things out. Things can only go wrong once. Good to hear you are attending PD's course! Remember that I am not criticizing your impression at all, just the weapon safety.
You have blown this all out of proportion!!!!!!!

As I said in my last post you should go through all the photos on this forum and pull up all the other "unsafe situations".

Our replies to you were the way they were because you have absolutely no manners, i mean I'm sure I have more in my left bum cheek, than you do your whole body. We really aren't bothered that you pulled us up for this, but as said before it was the way you came about it. There were others ways to do do it. If you cannot see what we mean, then you really are not worth my time.
MANNERS COST NOTHING!!!!

Sheikh Al Stranghi

I get your point, but sometimes it's the only way to get things across. There are a LOT of people who just don't get it even after trying to them politely to get their muzzle out of your face for the zillionth time, so when it comes to this I'd rather be a healthy jerk than a nice guy in hospital. It's nothing personal and you'll find that I can even be friendly and caring at times, as scary as that may seem ;)
the 4th reich

Post by the 4th reich »

May be in future, you should rethink your way of making first contact with people who you dont know. You have offended people this time.

Anyway lets leave this one behind us.

All the best for the future

The 4th reich.
MANNERS COST NOTHING!!!!

Sheikh Al Stranghi

Same to you and excuse me for stirring shit up. :) Miscommunication happens a lot faster over the internet than in real life.

Cheers

Return to “Photos”