Elite Militaria - problems !!!

Moderator: berlin1945

2Corps Museum

Elite Militaria - problems !!!

Post by 2Corps Museum »

Hello.
Last year I ordered a replica of the AT 6 Pounds cannon at the Mr. Nelz - "Elite Militaria Company" for our Museum.
Unfortunately it is already 6 months after the declared delivery date. I paid 50% of the deposit for the replica on the basis of the bill.
Have we been deceived?
Can anyone suggest? or HELP ?
What should we do, call the Police?
Hire a lawyers office???
Contacting this company is very difficult. They do not answer phones. They do not reply to emails.
Our representative found their new headquarters, and heard that the gun is ready in 90% but is absent !!!

Best regards
Mariusz Niewiedzielski
Director of the Mash Company and Museum 2 Polish Corps
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Elite Militaria - problems !!!

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

He was last on here Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:49 am on another forum he was last on march 5th 2017

Nelz if you read this please answer the accusation
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
jul

Post by jul »

I also ordered a german short mortar in 2013 , nothing receive at this date... almost 4 years later... i don't know what to do, i tought they were great people with a certain respect of the customers, but in reality, it's enough, i'm tired about this situation... if somebody has a solution.
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

You can, at the last result, carry out a small claims at the local county court, its simple, we used to do 1 a week at one time, before cc had 4 digit pin. It makes it easier if you have some form of order/confirmation paperwork ( inc email) as normally the court will want some form of proof. How did you pay, this need to be shown....
graham
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

contact details and where he will be next month
http://www.panzergrenadier.net/forum/vi ... 56&t=23101
Crazy Feldgendarme

but will he as he hasnt posted about this years event at all so may not be having anything to do with it, worth a look though i suppose

GeFoPo
2Corps Museum

Post by 2Corps Museum »

Hello
after 3 years, I recovered the money paid to the Elite Militaria company for a replica of a 6-pound cannon.
I reported to the Polish police the fact of extorting money, by Mr. Nelz. I regained most of my money, in addition to 200 EU.
Mr. Nelz had a million excuses for why he took the money and did not make a cannon replica. It was only the specter of the penal case that scared him.
I do not recommend this situation to anyone.
Mariusz
Sturmschar

Post by Sturmschar »

I honestly don't know why people are still dealing with this guy!!
Always keep the boot of destiny aimed at the arse of anticipation!
mauser98

Post by mauser98 »

Seems to be the common thread with Elite Militaria. My reenactment group here in the U.S. ordered a German 80cm Blank firing mortar and it took 9 months to receive it. The Armor Museum I volunteer with ordered a replica StuG and it took 2 years and many threats to finally get it (and it has a bunch of issues with the charging system and several annoying problems with other systems). My group stupidly ordered a US 60mm Blank Firing Mortar back in Dec 2021 and as of July 22nd,2022, still no delivery. How stupid are we!!! Many emails and threats were countered with 1 or 2 apologetic return emails and promises of retifiying the issues....Still nothing!. Of course, I was strung along past the date to get a refund from my credit card company.

So, my question is - Is there any option in the UK of filing a claim dealing with online purchases from another country or at least calling this guy out for stealing our money? My group is now without a mortar and well as 800 pounds!
Any help would be appreciated
mauser98
mauser98

Post by mauser98 »

Does anyone have a current address for Elite Militaria Fabrications? The cell phone number is never answered and just asks to leave a message (which is never answered). Has anyone actually spoken to Nelz lately?
I'd appreciate any assistance. I'd be happy to just get what I ordered. All I have received thus far has been silence & frustration.

mauser98

Return to “Weapons and Equipment”