Panzerwrecks

For all your vehicle questions etc.

Moderator: Pug42

2ad82recon

Panzerwrecks

Post by 2ad82recon »

Guys has anyone got a copy of the book "Panzerwrecks" especially the picture(s) of the captured M-20 Armored Car please.

Would appreciate an emailed scan or copy if you can find it.

Thanks guys

Regards

Lloyd
Dont Draw Fire......It tends to irritate the people around you
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Are you gonna do the M20 up as that one captured in Nrmandy??????? Now that WOULD be something!!!! a specific vehicle and crew...... NIIIICE!

I think the gunner was a fat bloke from Aachen about 47ish...... dark hair, brown eyes...... stocky........

Shit - I'm busted!!!!
Last edited by Hoffman Grink on Mon May 28, 2007 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2ad82recon

What

Post by 2ad82recon »

What do my M-20 up as captured ?????....whatever are you thinking PD ?

Just exploring possibilities ya know.... :wink:

Got a pic of a captured one matey

Regards

Lloyd
Dont Draw Fire......It tends to irritate the people around you
Zundappuk

Post by Zundappuk »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:Are you gonna do the M20 up as that one captured in Nrmandy??????? Now that WOULD be something!!!! a specific vehicle and crew...... NIIIICE!

I think the gunner was a fat bloke from Aachen about 47ish...... dark hair, brown eyes...... stocky........

Shit - I'm busted!!!!
Well Herr Fldwbl,

It might just be that the Steyr 1500 and KS750 might be marked up as vehicles in a late war Schwere Jag Panzer abt. come July..........

David

P.S. Know anybody with a reed green hbt Panzer uniform?
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Well again David - I have a lovely prime spot where you can park them for a day or so.... They wil be well looked after and NOT clambered upon....

Actually I need to come and speak to you at Beltring about the Wheels of Steel Parade one evening......... :wink:
Ketten44

Post by Ketten44 »

Hi

New to this site, not a re-enactor, but interested in vehicles and trying to rebuild a Kettenkrad.

There is a picture of a captured M8 in the book 'Encyclopedia Of German Tanks Of World War Two'. The picture is on page 242, plate 932, it is a rear three quarter view on the left.

I hope this is of some help.

Return to “Vehicles”