Well Kept Secret - Up until NOW

For all your vehicle questions etc.

Moderator: Pug42

Shergar

you do make me laugh

Post by Shergar »

you do make me laugh i read your posts, on the vehicles and et all your mad at times and sir did you post the cards for the lads reply please , :D
Last edited by Shergar on Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Package heading your way tomorrow - Unfeasibly busy trying to get as far away from Belfast as possible for next week. My phone will be in the house safe behind the piano..... I will be wearing large ear muffs and ear defenders all week and will not hear any cries for help.... or moans of ecstasy......

Max has a difficult day tomorrow and as a result will be heavily sedated until at least ooooooooh....... Next Saturday!!! So it's no good ringing her..... yer on yer own!!!!!

Mairtin, we wish you and all who sail in her well - We hope the boat launch is as big a success as you hope - But why the bejasus did you call it Titanic?????? It's a tug for Chrissakes!!!!!!
Shergar

bad man alert

Post by Shergar »

bad man alert , so wicked herr dolman so so wicked ............

hell will never be full until ...........

need i say more
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

When I get there I'm teaming up with Dougie Preece (Many of you lot never met him) I tell you The Devil will seek asylum in Heaven!
reddevil1311

Post by reddevil1311 »

I miss Dougie :(

(Bet you two together were a right handful!)

Ashley
"I am a white male aged 18 to 45, everyone listens to me no matter how dumb my suggestions are"

www.reenactor.se (FHF - Sweden)
http://combatengineers.forumup.org/
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

reddevil1311 wrote:I miss Dougie :(

(Bet you two together were a right handful!)

Ashley
No - I couldn't hold a candle to Doug!!!! I looked like a choirboy in comparison!!!!!! God rest the old bastard!!!!! :lol:

Return to “Vehicles”