Helferinen Uniforms

Moderators: BDMhistorian, Wilder Feger

dink

Re: Helferinen Uniforms

Post by dink »

Some bizarre headless woman in a picture :oops: anyways you probs can't see very well, the belt with the jacket is a work in progress its there for effect and will most likely be changed very soon be it dyed again as I think thers way too much contrast going on (poss leave it to sun bleach for a week or two on the line when this winds gone (not mine the weather :roll: ), or a whole new sheep will be inflicted :lol: ) Anyways point is to show the trews, and rather than start a new one I've added it on this post as it covers helferin uniforms. They're converted from swedish pw ones and are also still a work in progress as they need tweaking some, but been saying I will put a pic up for ages so here it is. They now have the female fly on the hip (pic of that), waist adjusters complete removal of male fly and its accutraments.

Such a flattering ensemble :oops:

DAS MEDIC

Post by DAS MEDIC »

looks good dink,
is that a dog in the background or another sheep for the boiler :lol:
"every dog has its' day"
"never pi$$ a guy off who works in a tall glass building who owns a high powered rifle"

manager to real german hairdresser

http://www.motorcyclemedics.page.tl
dink

Post by dink »

Thats my fierce heinz mixed doggy sasha (she's Alsatian/rotty cross) and about as scary as an erm piece of lettuce (pretty scary if your a lettucefobic I suppose :lol: ) she's very old poor ol duffer (15/16) and just not wooly enough :roll: maults enough though I'm no good at spinning dog hair for jumpers and erm not that way inclined :lol: ... mind she's told me to keep my hands of her sheepskin rug she has upstairs for bedtime :roll: :lol:
dink

Post by dink »

and I'll stick this piccy in here (I know I put it elsewhere, but its relevant to this thread too)

Marinehelferin outfit in the making ;)
KDF

Post by KDF »

I have an original Flak Helferien uniform, which is a tunic and trousers. There`s an M43 cap and side cap made out of a roll of original luftwaffe material and also a skirt made form draings/photos has well.

Keith
Founder member of AFRA.
dink

Post by dink »

Keith pics would be great :D can never have enough sources. If you'd be willing to post them I'm sure the other ladies (and me) would really appreciate seeing the items ;)
KDF

Post by KDF »

dink wrote:Keith pics would be great :D can never have enough sources. If you'd be willing to post them I'm sure the other ladies (and me) would really appreciate seeing the items ;)

Hi,
One slight problem is that this is a uniform that is not in any book I`ve seen so far. It`s an original uniform. Of course the skirt is quite heavy due to it being lined, the fabric of which i still have some left actually made the skirt and lots of M43 caps.

The other problem is me actually managing to post said pics.

Helppppppppppppppppppppp

Keith
Founder member of AFRA.
dink

Post by dink »

Pics would be really appreciated then, I've seen lots of variations and would love an ogle at the uniform :D and of course if I can be of any help I shall do my best. There are a number of variations in kit issue, much like male kit, and just because you've not seen it, doesn't mean someone on here hasn't seen the likes of it before ;)

Anyways if you want and are agreeable and can't manage a posting of pics yourself, I can host it for you ;)

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease lemme see, purdy purdy purdy please :lol: 8) can you tell I really really want to see the items of uniform no ? :lol:
KDF

Post by KDF »

dink wrote:Pics would be really appreciated then, I've seen lots of variations and would love an ogle at the uniform :D and of course if I can be of any help I shall do my best. There are a number of variations in kit issue, much like male kit, and just because you've not seen it, doesn't mean someone on here hasn't seen the likes of it before ;)

Anyways if you want and are agreeable and can't manage a posting of pics yourself, I can host it for you ;)

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease lemme see, purdy purdy purdy please :lol: 8) can you tell I really really want to see the items of uniform no ? :lol:
Dink PM`d you
Founder member of AFRA.
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

KDF wrote:I have an original Flak Helferien uniform, which is a tunic and trousers. There`s an M43 cap and side cap made out of a roll of original luftwaffe material and also a skirt made form draings/photos has well.

Keith
Ermm... why is this the first of heard of this uniform? hmmm???
'Guns for show, knives for a pro'

Kelly McKeel - Facebook me!
DRK Nurse - Heidi Stöckel
Helferinnen- Heidi Stöckel
Sgt ATS
KDF

Post by KDF »

Wilder Feger wrote:
KDF wrote:I have an original Flak Helferien uniform, which is a tunic and trousers. There`s an M43 cap and side cap made out of a roll of original luftwaffe material and also a skirt made form draings/photos has well.

Keith

Cause it was secret...;)
Founder member of AFRA.
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

KDF wrote:
Wilder Feger wrote:

Keith

Cause it was secret...;)
You're in trouble... but then what's new, eh? :mrgreen:
'Guns for show, knives for a pro'

Kelly McKeel - Facebook me!
DRK Nurse - Heidi Stöckel
Helferinnen- Heidi Stöckel
Sgt ATS
dink

Post by dink »

Totally irrelevant to whose norty or not :lol: summer uniforms in the finishing bits, hopefully have it sorted tonight or tomorrow and will get piccies up of the skirt and blouse. Also I researched it some more and it was available to other helferin an can be worn by Marine, heer and luftwaffe helferin as a summer uniform ;)
crossofiron

Post by crossofiron »

Keith has all sorts of tasty womens kit tucked away :D
KDF

Post by KDF »

crossofiron wrote:Keith has all sorts of tasty womens kit tucked away :D
Now now...let`s play nicely...And you (Kelly), just cause your over the `pond` doesnt mean you can say I`m always in trouble...lol
Founder member of AFRA.

Return to “Female (civilian/military) Re-enacting”