Award Placement

Moderator: pzrwest

Panzer212

Award Placement

Post by Panzer212 »

If a soldier had a HJ prophecy badge as well as an infantry assault badge in what way would these two awards be positioned on the tunic pocket?
Peiper

Re: Award Placement

Post by Peiper »

Panzer212 wrote:If a soldier had a HJ prophecy badge as well as an infantry assault badge in what way would these two awards be positioned on the tunic pocket?
Combat awards are usually worn higher as they are seen as more important than most political badges
(as far as i can see from ref pics)

Personally i would wear the Inf/Assault Badge on one side of the pocket and the HJ Badge on the other side
a bit lower down imho, unless any of the experts out there have anything to add :)

Regards Pipes
Panzer212

Post by Panzer212 »

I have found a couple of photos of the HJ badge on tunics. In one photo the HJ badge is in a lower position than the military badge, like you said. But in the second photo the HJ badge is worn in the center of the pocket when a wound badge is worn in the lower corner.

Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Good find mate :wink:
As i can see the second pic the HJ badge is above a black wound badge not a combat badge,
even though you had to earn a wound badge the black one still isnt held in high regard as a
combat badge as far as i know :?:

Return to “Medals and Awards”