Cavan Military Vehicle Show

European discussion. Post events here too.
comet

Cavan Military Vehicle Show

Post by comet »

The First Cavan Military Vehicle Show will take place at the Cavan Equestrian Centre in Cavan Town on 5th, 6th April 2008. Military Vehicles, Re Enactment, Living History welcome. Open to the public from 1pm to 6pm on sat and from 10am to 6pm on sunday. No charge to display.Application forms need to be back to us by 14th March as we need to know how many to feed etc. The Show is being organised by the MVCI (Military Vehicle Club of Ireland) and the UMVC (Ulster Military Vehicle Club). Over 70 vehicles and 4 re enactment groups confirmed at the moment. For more info go to http://www.mvci.org or contact Joe 00353 872380781
Jaeger

Re: Cavan Military Vehicle Show

Post by Jaeger »

Last edited by Jaeger on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
von papen

Post by von papen »

Last edited by von papen on Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SS-Sturmmann Papen 7te Kompanie. II Batl. LSSAH
Zweite Zug , Aufklärungs
von bock

Post by von bock »

This looks like it is going to be a good show looking forward to it :D
SS KAMPFGRUPPE KNITTEL gustav.knittel@btinternet.com
"never argue with an idiot !!they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
http://ww2reenactingireland.co.uk/
Shergar

Post by Shergar »

hi von papen looking forward to meeting you scott
:) mairtin
von bock

Post by von bock »

What an event well done to the MVCI and the UMVC looking forward to next year :mrgreen:
SS KAMPFGRUPPE KNITTEL gustav.knittel@btinternet.com
"never argue with an idiot !!they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
http://ww2reenactingireland.co.uk/
Kurt Steiner

Post by Kurt Steiner »

I would like to extend my thanks to the MVCI and the UMVC for an excellent event.

And if this weekend was any indication to go by, the Curragh should be even better.

Balderick: Whats the standard procedure when you step on a landmine Sir?

Blackadder: That's easy Balderick. Jump 200ft in the air & spread yourself over a 1/2 mile radius.
sig rune

Post by sig rune »

Really enjoyed it, great atmosphere. :D
Shergar

Post by Shergar »

I would just like to say thank you to the organisers of this event and also to everyone that we in Kampfgruppe Knittel met at the weekend .
The show has the potential to become an even greater event for all opur calenders and the hospitality that we received from the Umvc and Mvci was fantastic and I certainly am indebited to them .

I would like to take the opportuity to thank other groups and individuals that we met and that we forged relationships with over the wekend , please excuse if I leave anyone out and if so remind me and i'll add .

Whla who were a very professional group and had excellent displays from Russian Forces and american forces .

Gerry and Dee , Brett, Von Papen and all the other members of this new club ww2 experience as they worked tirelessly in setting up a great display

Steve and Eileen , hope I didn't poison you with the stew thank you I laughed so much .

Willie Nugent and Ronan , honour means everything and you Lads showed you are not lacking in honour and the display ronan was fantastic .Stephen Templeton

Kevin Mc Cormack , Maura , Ray and Bridget , The Mocks good guys , Eamon and all the lads from the Wild Geese society from the Lord Edward lads to the war of independence and Pikemen you were amazing with the craic and the hospitality . thanks.

Michael Rowley and Marti the half track lads who have come on board with us and Scanney and the other lads with the tiger tank looking forward to the curragh and having the new german federation of reenactors get together in a lasting partnership . nev thank you as well see you soon Also thanks to Willie from the new museum that is being set up with the 88 mm was great working with you i'll mail you soon .

Kev and Eugene and Colum and the other tribesmen you lads welcome anytime to our events and Eric our friend from poland

Also I would like to thank my friend David Owens the most decent bloke that ever walked the face of the earth , my friend and my comrade , nd one last person Noel , I promise to keep in contact too many years have run through the hour glass .

Lastly to the membership of KGK thank you lads I enjoyed the show the company and the friendship that we all share as friends and we can only go forward into the future .

if I have neglected and one please advise
Shergar

Post by Shergar »

some of the bargains from the cavan show ..pencil this show as a must into your diaries for next year
Attachments
kgk with cavan bargains
kgk with cavan bargains
weapons of kgk 025.jpg (174.82 KiB) Viewed 5745 times

Return to “European reenactment and events”