Going to Normandy this year ?

European discussion. Post events here too.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Going to Normandy this year ?

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Ok guys i know there is bad feeling here but please do not start a bun fight else myself or Admin may be forced to lock it.
Any further comments between you goto e-mail or PM.

This goes for ALL of you lads

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Thanks dave yes Gents Lets get this back on TOPIC or I will USE THE RED BUTTON !!
ImageImageImageImageImage
CASSONI

Post by CASSONI »

OK Dave lets get back to our hobby here are some pictures i took from the German Cemetery on top of Monte Cassino on the 18th of may 2008,it shows a ever decreasing number of Fallschirmjager vets who attend each year to honour there fellow comrades who fell in battle on that peak back in 1944,there was my self the cemetery keeper and one other Italian there that's it.I felt like crying!!!!!!!! we owe them some respect does not matter if they were on the good side or not,they were all men who fought bravely and showed courage and should be honoured for there effort.NOW lads can you understand why i feel so mad about the whole matter,ban me if you want,i am just expressing my deep disappointment for having let down those Brave Soldiers
dagda

Post by dagda »

lock this now!!
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Crazy Feldgendarme

Dagda surely you mean PLEASE lock this now cos i will not be told by you to lock a thread and neither will Franz Repper perhaps being a litlle more polite and thinking before you type would be in order.

Once you have acknowledged the ignorant way you posted we may consider our options untill that time i suggest you wind your neck in.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Oh and bye the way Cassoni whilst i have sympathy for your feelings reference the vets so far every post you have made has been to get at BGS, now i have no axe to grind with anyone involved in this BUT if you do not cool it Admin ismay consider a ban.

This is your LAST friendly warning next time will be action, dont bother to reply to me on here cos i aint interested.

GeFoPo
Crazy Feldgendarme

Ok guys after consultation with Franz Repper (Admin) we have decided to lock this.
HOWEVER do not see this as bowing to pressure or supporting one side against the other because that is not the case.

Any one wants an argument about this feel free to PM me but i warn you i am in a foul mood over this and a shit day at work so be prepared if you do. :evil:

Dave and Joel

GeFoPo

Return to “European reenactment and events”