WW2 Airsoft events Spanby ideas on dates please 2012

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
GRAUWULF

WW2 Airsoft events Spanby ideas on dates please 2012

Post by GRAUWULF »

We are utilising Spanby site as airsoft as well as live fire. We have various events sorted and in the pipe line - a modern scenario airsoft in Feb, the Vietnam live fire in May.

Anyone interested in taking part in a WW2 scenario airsoft event at the Spanby site (Mids) please post up your interest here. Looking at early Mid March, possibly another in early mid May r early Mid June depending on interest. We are continuously developing the site and have started the new area fortifications. Anyone who has witnessed "The Trench" and "Bunker" knows how that system rocks!!!
Many thanks start posting!!!!
Chris
Cpl "Fritz" Hodgson
Axis 44
12 SS Hitlerjugend
(yes Ive finally gone over to the darkside!!)
Heute wir sind Roten, Morgen wir sind toten!!!
jlmod

Re: WW2 Airsoft events Spanby ideas on dates please 2012

Post by jlmod »

me and my 2 pals would be interested in the WW2 scenarios! We have uniforms of panzer gerenadiers!
thanks John
hanser

Post by hanser »

Chris I think my lads might be interested in a blank firing event in March or June but May would be tight for us. i will suggest Airsoft but its not something we have too much interest in at the moment. We`ve got Merryworth in Feb and Pip park in April so a March event would be fantastic if I can convince you. Once the public events start its more difficult. Obviously whenever you decide we will do our best to support you as always. Let me know if you want to turn nasty for Pip park in April and tip us with us, you`ve got my number.........we don`t want to wait until November until we visit spanby again.

Dave
wolfsangel

Post by wolfsangel »

We are potentially sorting a training weekend for March, however dates are still TBC so there could be possible interest from Frontschwein, bank accounts allowing!
Frontschweine, Regiment 409

Return to “UK reenactment and events”