easster show in germany

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
pupgreen

easster show in germany

Post by pupgreen »

its with heavy hand and heart that i must inform all ss unitsthat i sadley cannot allow you to come.
due to the nature of the calls-faxes -emails ill taken as incoming over last 24 hours its a wonder i wish to go on at all with the event.
but as i live in a closed invirenment...germany people sadley mostly non with war service or any military idea..only what they see on tv...call the shots.
to this end,,

only wehrmacht--registered clubs are allowed to attend..all swasticas will be covered,,,

i hope.. apart from the ss that everyone is now happy......i am not..
Franz repper

Re: easster show in germany

Post by Franz repper »

Sorry to hear this news , the Green Nazis have there way again
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Yet again the dirty underhanded tactics of dishonest and selfish people in Germany fill me with dismay. Bigots and charlatans every last one of them. They do not deserve to have a re-enactment scene at all and their only interests are self serving. Germany has a history and a past - it can not be denied. The power hungry minority in German re-enactment are no better than holocaust deniers in their actions and are so blind they can not see - They ruin their own hobby in a quest for power - Which they dilute by dissuading fellow Germans from participating in - Thereby remaining elitist and faux.

I think we in the UK should ban German Nationals from taking part in UK events other then those we know and trust - And we adopt their tactics against them - We only go on tittle tattle and word of mouth as to who is "good" and who is not.

I am so sorry to hear this news Kevin - Only last evening I spoke with Neil of Das Reich and was making plans to attend. These childish underhand tricks will ensure Germany never develops a mature and responsible reenactment scene. All done by the very people who pretend to want one. Petty petty rivalries unchecked. Were I the authorities I would be turning my scrutiny to the informers and agitators....... I am again disgusted at some Germans - ruining the image of a nation I hold in high regard.
pupgreen

Post by pupgreen »

sorry guys it wasent my doing...as Ex oc- HOHENSTAUFEN PZGDR REGT 20.
i was on side...but i live here and have to put up with rules...
your lucky your in uk.
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

pupgreen wrote:sorry guys it wasent my doing...as Ex oc- HOHENSTAUFEN PZGDR REGT 20.
i was on side...but i live here and have to put up with rules...
your lucky your in uk.
Good sir it was not aimed at you we know the hard work that gos into an event , Both Fwbl Grink and myself both know how Neil,Bill and others were looking forward to this event
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Yes Kevin - just revisited - my comments weren't directed towards you - Your sterling work in trying to unite people is noted. It's the usual invisible cowardly self serving arschelochs who we all know and despise up to their tricks again - I am reminded of the SS purge of the SA - seems in some Germans it's genetically coded into them. :evil:
Ohmhagen

Post by Ohmhagen »

Hi Kev, Hi at all,

as an german reeanactor i just can agree with the words off Hoffman Grink. I know, even by taking an clear position here, i will earn a many more enemies here in germany because lots of those PC-Fashists are registered here.
But there are some good reasons to keep on working on the the target, to get an real and serious reeanactment scene because they can just use lies. Should we resign now? I hope lots of the british, dutch and belgian comrades which wanted to com have a second impression as Wehrmacht and will come. The mind makes the difference not the uniform.
Mooyman

Post by Mooyman »

Ohmhagen wrote:Hi Kev, Hi at all,

as an german reeanactor i just can agree with the words off Hoffman Grink. I know, even by taking an clear position here, i will earn a many more enemies here in germany because lots of those PC-Fashists are registered here.
But there are some good reasons to keep on working on the the target, to get an real and serious reeanactment scene because they can just use lies. Should we resign now? I hope lots of the british, dutch and belgian comrades which wanted to com have a second impression as Wehrmacht and will come. The mind makes the difference not the uniform.
I agree on that.
This will makes us only stronger,we won't leave that's for sure.
we shall look if we can come anyway..... :)

The best repro is an original...
Bill Medland

Post by Bill Medland »

Ohmhagen wrote:
The mind makes the difference not the uniform
Mooyman and the other W-SS reenactors will still attend, wearing other uniforms, Wehrmacht or Allied.
We will still attend the 40s dance, have our corner of the bar and talk about our hobby and interests,
come on over and have a beer with us, we may get some new recruits :D

Sure a few Kameradenschwein have made it more difficult for Waffen-SS reenactors in Germany,
but we are still there, we will continue to have private events in Germany, just like we have done
for the last few years. You will not read about it on forums or see pictures...but it does happen in the BRD :wink:

Cheers, Bill.
28Wallonien

Post by 28Wallonien »

Sorry guys but we will probably not come. We don't have Wehrmacht uniforms at the moment (although we could purchase some in future to play the early Wallonien legion).

Many thanks to Kevin and Bill. They did their best. This was a big challenge.

See soon you on other events.
"Qui s'y frotte s'y pique"
3./I. SS Freiwilligen Grenadier Regiment 69
28. SS Freiwilligen Panzergrenadier Division "Wallonien"
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

28Wallonien wrote:Sorry guys but we will probably not come. We don't have Wehrmacht uniforms at the moment (although we could purchase some in future to play the early Wallonien legion).

Many thanks to Kevin and Bill. They did their best. This was a big challenge.

See soon you on other events.
I'd say attend - I am sure there are plenty of extra WH tunics to be brought to loan..... SO all you need are boots, hosen and hemd...... Kameradschaft means people will help out - Better to attend and show the Schwein that you are committed to supporting the event than let them "win" by keeping you away.
Bill Medland

Post by Bill Medland »

Hoffman Grink is right, come anyway.... I have a Wehrmacht tunic and a WH camo jacket I can lend you for the weekend.

We all stand together in Kameradschaft, so I am sure that the Großdeutschland group can help by lending out tunics too?
Ohmhagen

Post by Ohmhagen »

Of course! Everyone of you ist welcome. We bring all the Stuff we have.
28Wallonien

Post by 28Wallonien »

Many thanks! I will speak to the other members and let you know.
"Qui s'y frotte s'y pique"
3./I. SS Freiwilligen Grenadier Regiment 69
28. SS Freiwilligen Panzergrenadier Division "Wallonien"
Pummelchen

Post by Pummelchen »

Once again the German reenactment scene has lost the chance to progress and show what they all claim
to feel at heart: the love for history and the wish to transport this to the public!

I am well aware of the fact that there are certain boundaries, laws, morality and respect to the public -
and I know that over the years of discussing Waffen SS reenactment on various european forums
it was always said by German nationals that it could be done in the right setting, i.e. in connection
with a museum for educational purposes. One German reenactor, who I do know is strictly against
Waffen SS reenactment, even mentioned on a forum once that he could at least live with the idea
of reenacting the foreign volunteers within the Waffen SS!

And now.......Kevin had to endure the same hate mails and being black mailed as we Medlands did when
Bill protected what he believes in - I am very upset and ashamed of my fellow Germans :(

This event had all to give that even the biggest critics within the German scene could accept: a historical
correct concept that would have worked perfectly in connection with a museum.....something Bill and I have
worked on for quite some time and were happy to show the reenactors in Germany a new perspective of
reenacting the BFC. Well.......it is in the draw now, noone knows for how long or if it will ever be coming
out into the open.

I have come to the conclusion that folks who have threatened Kevin are definitely NOT true reenactors,
especially the one who wrote to Bill in an e-mail beginnig of the week that he personally has no problem
with Waffen SS reenactors and is looking forward to seeing Bill at Fallingsbostel, only to go on the phone
the next day to put Kevin under pressure to not invite any Waffen SS reenactors.....and that was a
BRITISH NATIONAL - two faced twat I say....and this is the only time you see me swearing publicly on a forum :evil:

We will be there, we will be doing our hobby, we will be there for the british veterans and the public....
we will joke, laugh and have a good time with comerades and friends from all over Europe -
because to US it is the hobby, the love for history that matters!

Kind regards,
Beate

Return to “UK reenactment and events”