WWII Weekend - Reading, PA (June 2010)

For all discussion about Axis re-enactment in North America.

Moderators: Wilder Feger, Jugendkrieger

KapitanPrien

WWII Weekend - Reading, PA (June 2010)

Post by KapitanPrien »

My friend and I plan to attend this even on the Saturday of it (5th). I usually go about checking out the civilian stands/vendors for things to use for my vintage/retro living (they had quite a bit of nice stuff there last year). We'll get there around 10 - 10.30.

Since I'll be one of the very few people in KM uniform - it will be easy to find me. :roll:

http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html
"German submariners were first class - there has never been a better submarine force than the German." - General Douglas MacArthur
GD,obergrenadier

Re: WWII Weekend - Reading, PA (June 2010)

Post by GD,obergrenadier »

Prien,stop by the french village(easy to find trust me :lol: )and say hello, Deiter nordinger 7th komp GD.
KapitanPrien

Post by KapitanPrien »

Hey :)

Sorry for the late reply - I don't have direct access.

LoL...Oh yeah, the French Village. :lol:

Will try to. :wink: You can't miss me...as I'm probably going to be one of the few, maybe only one, in KM. My friend will probably be wearing her DRK Afrika uniform and perhaps going as Ilse Schultz (the nurse who won the IC 2nd class and a wound badge). We were just discussing this (her impression) yesterday when she came to visit me.
"German submariners were first class - there has never been a better submarine force than the German." - General Douglas MacArthur
wehrmacht98k

Post by wehrmacht98k »

KapitanPrien wrote:My friend and I plan to attend this even on the Saturday of it (5th). I usually go about checking out the civilian stands/vendors for things to use for my vintage/retro living (they had quite a bit of nice stuff there last year). We'll get there around 10 - 10.30.

Since I'll be one of the very few people in KM uniform - it will be easy to find me. :roll:

http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html
Great event! I have been going sinse `09 and It still isn`t getting old. Did you say any of the battles? But it is too bad they never let the good side win hehehe :lol:

Return to “USA and Canada reenactment and events”