Pulver Kurt and his amazing stash of goodies!

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

Hoffman Grink

Pulver Kurt and his amazing stash of goodies!

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Oh dear!!!!! It had to happen.......... The doom and gloomers have been saying it for years and then one of them goes and does it....... :cry:
I dunno if Hoover and the Disclaimer Swing Style Froschetruppen will be happy or sad but some old fart has been raided and had just a teensy weensy bit of kit fragged by the Deutsche EOD Brigade......

See - if they'd got their heads together and properly regulated their hobby - which we all know is as sensitive as a nun's clit - then oddballs like this old boy would have been weedled out. As it is - he's mingled freely with everyone - harmless I imagine - First of all doing SS and lately according to my sources, Wehrmacht..... so it's not a case of runes bad, chickens good - - - is it?

Anyway - read it (in German but Google will translate) and weep - Looks like a relic collector amassing a load of live stuff over the years coming unstuck....... I wonder if anyone grassed him up?

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2011/01/24 ... armee.html

He did have a lot of live rounds though............. :roll:
Hoffman Grink

Re: Pulver Kurt and his amazing stash of goodies!

Post by Hoffman Grink »

He he he he... I hope at least they let him watch the disposal!
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2011/01/22 ... aeumt.html
Wonder why they waited until after dark? Theatrical effect maybe?

At least that article says the cops think he had a passion for collecting...... They might manage to work Al Qaida in somewhere though.....
JDR

Post by JDR »

Paul

i much proffer the Bundeswehr story :lol:

FUXTEST: Recruits need to vomit pickled herring, yeast and raw pig's liver to eat, to drink alcohol.

JUKEBOX: A soldier is trapped in the locker and pushed around, it has to sing songs.

ANPIMMELN: soldiers beat a fellow in the face with her bare penises ( i know German women are butch but this :shock: :shock: :lol: )

ROTARSCH: An electric polisher is a recruit for so long kept at the bare bottom until it is rubbed red.

crossing ceremony: soldiers must Fischgedärme mates, rotten eggs, including axle grease from the toes to lick one.

Bundeswehr Association chief Oberst Kirsch told Bild: "The order of the Minister to the Inspector General irritates me very much. It seems to me as if he would put the entire army is under suspicion. This is not allowed! " :lol:
And that boys is how you take a penalty.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

JDR wrote:Paul

i much proffer the Bundeswehr story :lol:

FUXTEST: Recruits need to vomit pickled herring, yeast and raw pig's liver to eat, to drink alcohol.

JUKEBOX: A soldier is trapped in the locker and pushed around, it has to sing songs.

ANPIMMELN: soldiers beat a fellow in the face with her bare penises ( i know German women are butch but this :shock: :shock: :lol: )

ROTARSCH: An electric polisher is a recruit for so long kept at the bare bottom until it is rubbed red.

crossing ceremony: soldiers must Fischgedärme mates, rotten eggs, including axle grease from the toes to lick one.

Bundeswehr Association chief Oberst Kirsch told Bild: "The order of the Minister to the Inspector General irritates me very much. It seems to me as if he would put the entire army is under suspicion. This is not allowed! " :lol:
ROFLPMSL!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought my translation skills were bad but they are brilliant! They read like the old instructions for Tamya kits back in the 70s!
"Make to a stick with glue on both faces" :lol:
Pummelchen

Post by Pummelchen »

Here a link to "The Local", the german news in english:

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20110122-32597.html
schwarz engel

Post by schwarz engel »

get closer you might get a parking tickect! :lol:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

ITS MADE YOUTUBE NOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAs2aOthBfw
I just love it everytime the reporter says "Kriegsmaterial" and "Kriegs stoff"!!!!

MG42 trigger group and MP40 anyone?????
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

That "Controlled Explosion" tells me he just had a load of pyro....... Trust me - 40 kilos of HE would have made far more of a bang than that........ FAAAAAAAAAAR more :roll:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Wah ha ha ha ha ha...... :lol:

I was snootling round the web searching for more info on poor old Pulver Kurt and I came across this claptrap on a certain German forum.
Schlechte Neuigkeiten verbreiten sich leider schnell, siehe hierzu die schlauen und haemischen Bemerkungen von der Insel . Nicht gerade fair play diese sogenannten Reenactorkollegen.

http://panzergrenadier.net/forum/viewto ... 53&t=16279

Englische Gentlemen sind in diesem englischen Forum wohl kaum anzutreffen, die druecken sich in der Regel auch gewaehlter und hoeEnglishflicher aus ..........

mfg Arnulf
Unfortunately, bad news spreads fast, see the clever and haemischen (I think that means spiteful) remarks from this island. Not quite fairly play by these so-called reenacting colleages.

then it says

English Gentlemen on this forum can not be found,

How funny are that lot? You know who they are folks - The same dumb lot that constantly sneak on here (obviously) and tell us we're not wanted, wrong and ignorant. Won't listen to anything anyone else has to say and engage themselves in the most ungentlemanly of acts against true friends of ours. Well I for one whilst being sympathetic to the old lad who, while being silly and irresponsible, has been collared due to having no legitimate outlet for his passion - I am laughing my tits off to see the powermongers quaking for fear of the knock on their doors that signals a raid...... I've been over there for decades and I KNOW that some of them have similar "collections" - Perhaps they are all so quiet because they have scurried off to the hinterland to rebury their private, personal collections? The stuff I've been offered on fleamarkets over there would make your teeth curl - So the good ole boys of re-enactment must have some stashed away.

Me? I KNEW it would come...... cos the thick f**ks who kept the hobby divided allowed the likes of Alte Kurt to prosper. And as for Gentleman - Don't worry folks - We have more gentlemanliness in our dick ends than some of those have in their entire mouldering corpses....... Now go translate that to your forumkollegen Hoover you sneaky wormish turd!!!!!! :lol:

And the old rule stands - If you don't like what you read - Don't come here..... simples.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Aaaaaaaaand...... straight away Hoover's browsing....... :lol:
Attachments
Hoovercaught.jpg
Hoovercaught.jpg (57.51 KiB) Viewed 5465 times
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

@Paul,

no, we are not happy. But you have read the statements. It is not relevant that "Kurt" made SS reenactment and that in a lot newspapars the pics of him in SS uniform are printed. It is the cherry on the pie, not more.

The problem is that the press and the police is very thankful for this story. But I am sure that most of the items found are not illegal. In first news they spoke of 60,000 round of ammo, a large amount of weapons and so on. But in the latest news only 3-4 weapons, 40 kg of explosive material and some rounds of ammo are mentioned. He is 62 years old, and if he has no criminal past he will get fined with 1,000 to 3,000 € and the illegal stuff will be confiscated. That´s it.

The most problems we will have is that the press and the leading attorney (Staatsanwalt?) claim a countrywide scene of militarists and gun fanatics and that these will have to be controlled and to be observed. So we don´t know yet the impact on our hobby.

Currently we are waiting for the next pics of events and the outcry of the leftists.

The case is 95% press and 5 % reality.
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

@Hoffmann/Paul:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bill Medland

Post by Bill Medland »

Hoover wrote:
It is not relevant that "Kurt" made SS reenactment and that in a lot newspapars the pics of him in SS uniform are printed.
I would like to mention a point regarding the quote I have just made:

Pulver Kurt and his group reenact WEHRMACHT for the last few years and call themselves the 72nd Infantry Division.
The pictures of "Pulver Kurt" are from Baumholder, a US Military Base in Germany, and were taken in 2006 before the group
went over to WEHRMACHT reenactment.

Another point worth making is the fact that Waffen-SS reenactment DOES happen in Germany and the fact that Hoover says it is
not allowed is just pure bollocks from his corner. I and a few others in Northern Germany do reenact Waffen-SS, but we keep within the law
and that is the difference!

Cheers, Bill.
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

and were taken in 2006 before the group
went over to WEHRMACHT reenactment.
Because they git into trouble with the police? :roll:
I and a few others in Northern Germany do reenact Waffen-SS, but we keep within the law
and that is the difference!
We will see.
Bill Medland

Post by Bill Medland »

Hoover, I read with interest that on the German forum you are demanding tighter controls on reenactors,
that poeple will be checked out before they are allowed to join a group and that individuals will be required
to join an existing group (obviously you wrote in German, but that was the points you raised).

My concern is how are you, and a few others, who being private persons hope to enforce this?
You do not represent an official reenactment body or organisation, what authority will you have?

The only way you can do this is to visit and inspect every reenactors home, something that even the
police do not have the authority to do.

How are you going to force freelance individuals to join established groups?
Again, who appointed you, or others, members of no association or organisation,
as representatives of the reenactment scene in Germany?

You always say "WE" when writing about the German scene, but never say any names of others who are
behind your way of thinking. There are members of large groups who do not recognise your position.

Cheers, Bill.

Return to “General”