Pulver Kurt and his amazing stash of goodies!

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

Hoffman Grink

Re: Pulver Kurt and his amazing stash of goodies!

Post by Hoffman Grink »

@ Mooyman - Does his "WE" group even exist?

The "WE" group came from a bunch of mysoginists who put together and allegedly signed a "disclaimer" against Waffen SS portrayals - it was tantamount to black balling them and the persons who wished to do W-SS. There was a large backlash against this and it split the German scene, spilling over into Nederlands and other EU countries........ There were and I suspect are still some Swiss Nationals involved (just like for real then) and it was messy.

The noisiest of them simply went underground - I could name them for you but it's useless really - Hoover will just scream about it and there is the off chance it will wake them up again - I'd rather not. Some Germans - mainly those who have good ideals and are very moral about the place W-SS occupies in German re-enactment were right royally shit upon and more or less ostracised from the scene. Again reasons are known and it would take too long to go into in a forum post.

However - all right thinking people can see who is at fault and who has been wronged. This is a movement by a small gang of elitist people trying to hang on to something they don't own and have not got a proper grasp of in the first place. It is about control (which they also do't have) and how to establish it....... It's not about consent and assent and working together.

What is amusing is that this gang regularly travel outside of Germany in order to be able to take part in events simply because their domestic scene is so shattered. AND IT'S THEM WHO DID IT! :lol:

Fallingbostel was going to be a super event. Kevin, the Brit who is putting it on was going to make it open house and it could have been a great experiment. As soon as he announced it and what he was going to do - The weasel brigade sprang into action and the phone calls started - People weren't going to attend if W-SS were there...... The authorities would be informed... you name it - it happened. So it got spoiled immediately. I suspect but have no proof that phone calls were made to the Verfassungschutze too. Again they wrecked their own scene. Now Baumholder is in the spotlight for the wrong reasons. And did it come from a W-SS re-enactor? They who are alleged to be the Neo Nazi Terrorists? The training ground for military racist thugs? NO - it came from a 60-odd year old pensioner who dresses up as WH........ Someone they had knowledge of and - from my information, re-enacted with and probably played with his toys.........

Were I you Mooyman - I would be identifying the "WE" gang and when they turn up in Holland I'd give them a very wide berth...... You never know who's following them with a camera.
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

Hofmann, you are livingt in your own world. You will see what the future will bring.

I don´t have the time to correct all the bullschit you are writing. Sorry.

The szene here is not really shattered, but you are working on it. You are saying: Who gives us the right to make rules. Who gives you the right to attack us and to say how we should reenact.

You and your fellows are the reason why that less Germans will make any arrangements with you or the SS-groups.

For me the discussion is finished, I hope I don´t have to answer your lies and stupid hints again.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Why? When you have offered no proof of anything to the contrary, do you say I am lying? All can see that what I describe is true. All who have been involved or speak to those involved can decide where the problems lie. Who was it began the division with the disclaimer? Who was it tried to establish "control" of the German scene? Who was it that ostracised some people because of prejudice? Who was it that lost friendships through ungentlemanly and deceitful behaviour? Hmmmmm let me think........ :roll:

Who is it that speaks of some secret society that no one knows exists and that has no public presence/information point such as a web site or an explanation of their ideals, methods, means and goals? Who is it that has bitten every hand that was extended towards them?

Who has changed their outward position so many times as to resemble a children's merry go round?

It's all the reaction of a man with his back in the corner Hoover. As for what right does a person have to comment on something - EVERY RIGHT. Only the Gestapo would try to prevent free speech and the expression of an opinion. All who speak along a line you do not agree with - you see as against you. That is the mindset of a fanatic. And from what I see your set are fanatics. I speak from the viewpoint of a very experienced person in the field you occupy. I speak as a man, who with an excellent team of people has built the most successful WKII organisation so far. I speak as a person who has achieved something and who has given much. I speak as a middle aged man who has skills and experience to offer. To the right people. And you and yours my friend are not the right people.

For one thing you keep reacting in a negative manner to me. I learned to simply quietly go away and achieve instead of keep barking like a dog. I wouldn't extend any help to you and yours because you are untrustworthy. You have proved that. Show me one ounce of proof that you have a "WE" and that "WE" are actually achieving something - and maybe things could change. It won't because apart from being unable to show proof - you are too arrogant to accept help from an Auslander. You think you know it all. When really you haven't the first idea of what to do.

Pulver Kurt will not be the last. It will be very interesting to see who is next.

PS - my world is very much the real one - My involvement with our scene is tangible, visible and productive. Sure - not everyone likes me but most if not all respect me. People trust me. I'm known for achievements and for positive results. Not damage and disruption. More importantly I work with people wearing ALL uniforms - No barriers....... no prejudice. Can you say the same?

Let me answer that for you - NO.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I see you're on Frank - madly trying to compose an answer and refute the allegations.....

Don't bother - I'm bored now with tugging your chain - Wake up man and see you're being taken for a ride for amusement value.

Not nice being tortured is it? :lol:

All over this forum and wider you re being laughed at. Some pity you - My PM box keeps filling up with people telling me how funny it is and how sorry they feel for you.......

Anyway - Tscheuss and Gleuck Ab with your "WE"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

In fact I'm so bored I'd be happy for it to be locked - If only to stop Frank's agony. :roll:
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

Balblabla. Okay.
Who was it began the division with the disclaimer?
Not me. That was a small group of renactors and nonreenactors. You know that. You are lying if you want to link it with us.
Who was it tried to establish "control" of the German scene?
Not me. Nobody wants to have "control". If you want to play SS, so do it. Nobody will stop you.
Who was it that ostracised some people because of prejudice?

For the 1000st time: Do what you want. I never ostracised anyone. I am knowing a lot of SS reenactors. You didn´t understand the smallest bit.
Who was it that lost friendships through ungentlemanly and deceitful behaviour?
Due to the SS theme I lost not one friend. And out of my reenactment friend I lost only 2 friends (and I am still sorry abaout that), but the reasons are personal not because SS:
Who is it that speaks of some secret society that no one knows exists and that has no public presence/information point such as a web site or an explanation of their ideals, methods, means and goals? Who is it that has bitten every hand that was extended towards them?
As I said: Wait. Rome wasn´t built on one day, too. We are working. But I think you won´t be happy. :lol:
Who has changed their outward position so many times as to resemble a children's merry go round?
Not me. Read my posting. I have my point of view since the beginning of the discussion in 2006:
SS okay where it brings no problems. In Germany we have problems, so not yet.
But you are a "Schmaldenker" (I don´t know the Englusch term), that you simply don´t want to understand.
All who speak along a line you do not agree with - you see as against you.
Again wrong. I can devide the good postings with arguments or your attacks, insults, ofences...You lost your arguements and you became personal. That is your failure. Or did I insulted you anytime?
you are too arrogant to accept help from an Auslander.
again wrong. We got help from Swiss, Durcha nd Belgiums. I think that are Ausländer. And I got very good ideas and help from Brits, but unfortunaltely they don´t want to come into trouble with you. So we are mailing, but they don´t discuss here. I accept that. If from any of you come ideas to solve problems I will be the last to ignore. But what is coming from your side?
You have to allow SS-reeacnment in Germany. Very diplomatic. :lol:
PS - my world is very much the real one - My involvement with our scene is tangible, visible and productive. Sure - not everyone likes me but most if not all respect me. People trust me. I'm known for achievements and for positive results. Not damage and disruption. More importantly I work with people wearing ALL uniforms - No barriers....... no prejudice. Can you say the same?
Yes. Here. But you not here. That is the different. The Germans see your manner of discussion and behavior like the Brits see my.

Let me answer that for you - NO.
Again: That is a proof for your thinking: You will think and decide for other people, for other countries. That is why you are failing as a person, as a man for discussions. No arguments to solve the problem, but very offensive. You claim rights you don´t want to give your opponents. You are reading in the German forum, you are knowing the general mind of the user.

Of course, there are maybe 1.000 reenactors in Germany, and there are "only" 300-350 who are working together. But that are the groups who are wanting to get the hobby growing, to work in the open, official. And that are the groups who are important for the German reeacting, not the groups who are wroking in secret, in the Ausland, legal or illegal.

So, that´s it. Hoffmann, you would be a´very good Nazi or Stasi-Officer. I would net, because I am speaking openly for my and for other ideas, even if they are contrary to your mastermind-opinion.

Frank
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

well I have read this topic through and its going round and round and Fecking ROUND ! yet going no place fast .
As I see it this Gent as a "NAZI SS REENACTOR !" has not helped those that wish to reenact SS the correct way , it also helps those that wish to stop SS reenacting in Germany and Europe .
Now it this whole topic has turned into a shit fight between those that want the disclaimer and those that dont
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “General”