Airsoft Sturmgewehr 44 (AEG)

Hoffman Grink

Airsoft Sturmgewehr 44 (AEG)

Post by Hoffman Grink »

And here's how....

Now do I really wanna butcher my Shoei replica????????
KB Martinsen

Post by KB Martinsen »

Give it a year or two and one of the Chinese firms will make their own version.

They're making more and more different models and the quality is getting better and better. I'd rather wait and see what the future brings than butcher a Shoei.

KB
Mikkel

Post by Mikkel »

It's a specefic kit to make it into an airsoft gun, the modelguns won't be able to do this (without loads of work).
The detailing of the electric airsoft MP44 is also less nice than on the other models Shoei make. On the plus side, the kit only costed 500$ when it was avalible (why oh why didn't i get a few back then :-/ )
Heinz

Post by Heinz »

I got offered one of these about 3 years ago for the bargain price of 250 quid. Why oh why did i NOT take the bloke up on the offer :(

Yes, the Shoei blowback models are nicer to use, but for pure simplicity of use, cant beat an AEG.
Major Richard Heidrich: "Why do you want to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane?"

Willi Schmidt: "When the Luftwaffe builds a perfectly good aeroplane, Sir, I shan't need to"
Old 'Un

Post by Old 'Un »

We live in hope of the Chinese one day making an MP44 for realistic money , in the meantime here's my conversion from a Classic Army HK33 .

ringer

Re: Airsoft Sturmgewehr 44 (AEG)

Post by ringer »

well this is how the original Shoei AEG looks ...

the pistol grip (plastic) is much wider than the modelgun wood type

good thing is the gas MP44 mags fit this without any mods :D
fallingplate

Post by fallingplate »

I was in at Action Hobbies in Milton Keynes this afternoon, got chatting to the owner who was telling me about an airsoft MP44 that will be release in around Sept this year, apparently all 'hush, hush' at the moment. It is a purpose built metal weapon with wood where it is supposed etc, Whether it is true or not, but Action Hobbies recon they will have the exclusive UK rights to sell this weapon.

Andy Ansell
PS, Also there is to be an airsoft MG34on release at around the end of the year too!
116 Pz Div
'Der Windhund'
AFRA
Mikkel

Post by Mikkel »

Those rumors have floated around since last year.

The MP44 aeg was btw. released by Ultima (who also makes the MG42 aeg).
fallingplate

Post by fallingplate »

Mikkel wrote:Those rumors have floated around since last year.

The MP44 aeg was btw. released by Ultima (who also makes the MG42 aeg).
After talking to the chap I think its more than a rumour.
116 Pz Div
'Der Windhund'
AFRA
von bock

Re:

Post by von bock »

KB Martinsen wrote:Give it a year or two and one of the Chinese firms will make their own version.

They're making more and more different models and the quality is getting better and better. I'd rather wait and see what the future brings than butcher a Shoei.

KB
i agree you will get someone like Dboys will copy it and sell it at a half the price
SS KAMPFGRUPPE KNITTEL gustav.knittel@btinternet.com
"never argue with an idiot !!they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
http://ww2reenactingireland.co.uk/
Heinz

Post by Heinz »

Paul at Action Hobby's is quite well clued up most of the time - though knowing a fair bit about the mainland chinese manufacturers, what they *say* they're going to do, and what they *actually* end up doing can be two entirely different things.

re. the MG34. I remember a poster with a JG logo on, but the pic itself was of a real-deal MG34. Still, of they do make one, I wont say no....
Major Richard Heidrich: "Why do you want to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane?"

Willi Schmidt: "When the Luftwaffe builds a perfectly good aeroplane, Sir, I shan't need to"
von bock

Post by von bock »

Heinz wrote:Paul at Action Hobby's is quite well clued up most of the time - though knowing a fair bit about the mainland chinese manufacturers, what they *say* they're going to do, and what they *actually* end up doing can be two entirely different things.

re. the MG34. I remember a poster with a JG logo on, but the pic itself was of a real-deal MG34. Still, of they do make one, I wont say no....
thats a good point i know a manufacturer in japan is making MG42's they cost around 1100 euro :shock: i will find out who is making them
"never argue with an idiot !!they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Heinz

Post by Heinz »

It's Shoei who make the MG42 in Japan - I sent one email to them two years ago, and i still get regular updates from Tomio about whats up next for production lol

von bock

Post by von bock »

Shoei thats it it looked sweet but the price :shock: how much was the MG34 do you know??
Mikkel

Post by Mikkel »

It was never released.
The only airsoft MG34 is the old Asahi model, which is partly made of plastic, and extremely expensive.

Return to “WWII Airsoft”