21 August 2011 - Another Tunnel Scenario

Hoffman Grink

21 August 2011 - Another Tunnel Scenario

Post by Hoffman Grink »

http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/phpBB2 ... .php?f=172
Maybe some of you might want to contemplate dipping your toes in?

I attended the last one which was modelled on the Boryszyn Loop - The setting is so atmospheric - The tunnels are eerie and have a marvellous atmosphere. It's indoors for you delicate flowers and it's a chance for total immersion.

The organisers are looking for US, Soviet and German troops - Instead of running around shouting "I killed you take your hat off" - come give it a go with something that actually pings your opponent and he knows about it!

Footage of the last event..... tell me it looks crap cos they is all wearing silly specs why dontcha?
Steiner

Re: 21 August 2011 - Another Tunnel Scenario

Post by Steiner »

And the tunnels are haunted! :)
"Stop that!!! Careful with my J-J!"
mikebie

Post by mikebie »

Well said that man. Airsoft tacticals are the way forward!
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Well up to press there are three of us AFRAites going....... It's gonna ROCK! You can't describe the atmosphere when you're in a semi derelict area and the studs are ringing on the floor as a squad of troopers approach. When they emerge out of the shadows it's like it must have been in the final days of the Rattenkrieg. Dirty, sweaty, carrying weapons and ever watchful for an attack from the dark recesses........ Patrolling the dark corridors is draining as you dare not use a light for fear of becoming an aiming mark........

The MG42 will only hold the invaders at bay for so long - 1800 rounds doesn't go far when the Bolsheviks use Human Wave tactics.......
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Even the poster is doody!!! That's an actual shot of one of the tunnels.......

Return to “WWII Airsoft”