PROJECT EDELWEISS - edition 2017

Moderator: les hearn

Halle

Re: PROJECT EDELWEISS - edition 2017

Post by Halle »

Pfeifenberger wrote:Herrn Halle,
Wie geht's ? Just passing through and caught this post, so the last PE... never the less, the climbing continues no doubt. How are things ?

Berg heil

JP 8)

Well, what a surprise ! As it turns out, maybe not the last after all, maybe just a switch of emphasis and a change in the time of year ...let's hope so. Yes, the climbing continues, including the Dolomites next year as my latest incarnation, a Landschutzen 1914/15..

How's the music progressing ?

Horrido!
Jäger Stefan Halle 3./I./Geb.Jag.Reg.100
Pfeifenberger

Post by Pfeifenberger »

Hern Halle,
Yes, no reason the PE experience should not continue, in whatever form it may take and that is good to know. Thanks, I am good and planning some Autumn/Winter outings. I'll never get the Mountain thing out of my blood, luckily I keep myself in shape. The Dolomites look a great trip, are you looking to scale Marmolada ? Seems realistic in the right conditions but period or modern kit ?

I had no luck getting on the PE website for some time, has it gone ? Any serious climbs you have completed recently ?

Ok Steve, good to catch up,

Berg heil
Pfeif :)

Das Herz des deutschen Berg Soldat
Halle

Post by Halle »

Pfeifenberger wrote:Hern Halle,
Yes, no reason the PE experience should not continue, in whatever form it may take and that is good to know. Thanks, I am good and planning some Autumn/Winter outings. I'll never get the Mountain thing out of my blood, luckily I keep myself in shape. The Dolomites look a great trip, are you looking to scale Marmolada ? Seems realistic in the right conditions but period or modern kit ?

I had no luck getting on the PE website for some time, has it gone ? Any serious climbs you have completed recently ?

Ok Steve, good to catch up,

Berg heil
Pfeif :)
Glad you're still getting out into the mountains , I think it's impossible to get them out of your system ..we will indeed be going up onto the Marmolada glacier , amongst others , in Austrian 1907 pattern Hechtgrau landschützen uniforms, a bit like this one ..

I haven't had a problem getting onto the website, but others have - you're down as a guest I believe.
Pfeifenberger

Post by Pfeifenberger »

Hi Steve
Pretty sure I was a member, who do I e-mail to sort, Bruno ?

Thanks
Pfeif.

Das Herz des deutschen Berg Soldat
Halle

Post by Halle »

Pfeifenberger wrote:Hi Steve
Pretty sure I was a member, who do I e-mail to sort, Bruno ?

Thanks
Pfeif.
Yes , you were a member . You can email Bruno at the usual address :D

Return to “Gebirgsjaeger”