Mannequin(s)

Konzert-Meister

Mannequin(s)

Post by Konzert-Meister »

Hello,

Looking for mannequin(s) just contact me if you have anything for sale.

cHEERs
Nathan
berlin1945

Re: Mannequin(s)

Post by berlin1945 »

gumtree is a great place also clothing shops that are closing down go in last day speak to manager you will pick them up for next to nothing have got 10 mannequinns in last three months and fully dressed them some i got by this method
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
whatthecrunchyo

Post by whatthecrunchyo »

A very cheap mannequin can be had by buying PVC pipe and the turnpoints. It just takes a little creativeness. I used old pillows to fill in the torso area and it looked very good. I would glue the PVC together after you have it set to where you like, or it will pivot and drive you nuts.
berlin1945

Post by berlin1945 »

would you be so kind as to show this on forum and how you built it as i would not mind giving this a try as i have another 23 uniforms that i wish to display , my thanks to you
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
crossofiron

Post by crossofiron »

berlin1945 wrote:would you be so kind as to show this on forum and how you built it as i would not mind giving this a try as i have another 23 uniforms that i wish to display , my thanks to you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i sold one last week on the market (a female) and was amazed to get £75! theyre not as easy to find as you might think!
Brigardefuhrer

Post by Brigardefuhrer »

New mannequins are in excess of £150 or more by now.I used to work for the CO-OP and when they were going to get rid of any of their display dummies,I got first choice including two glass display cabinets that were going to be thrown in the skip.
But when we closed down,they brought in an 'asset stripper' and every thing was sold off even the fixtures and fittings.If you want to buy new there is a shop suppliers in Gillingham,I know they sell head forms for hats but they are not cheap.John
"I require able bodied men,with good horse and gun.
I wish none but those who desire to be actively engaged".
"Come on boys,if you want a heap of fun and to kill some yankees".
Nathan Bedford Forest.
JDR

Post by JDR »

Ebay loads of them
And that boys is how you take a penalty.

Return to “Wanted”