SMW Smock

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

the 4th reich

Re: SMW Smock

Post by the 4th reich »

Chorlitz your a dickhead... Grow up.
MANNERS COST NOTHING!!!!

JDR

Post by JDR »

Not alot you can do about it really Stig.Theres bullshiters in all walks of life and reenactment is no different. The only thing is is that Chorlitz has been found out to be full of the brown stuff :lol: and nothing he says in the future will anyone believe, just a warning to others you have to remember what you post on forums theres always someone who will remember and you post will come and bite you in the ass.
And that boys is how you take a penalty.
Cruiser

Post by Cruiser »

JDR wrote:Not alot you can do about it really Stig.Theres bullshiters in all walks of life and reenactment is no different. The only thing is is that Chorlitz has been found out to be full of the brown stuff :lol: and nothing he says in the future will anyone believe, just a warning to others you have to remember what you post on forums theres always someone who will remember and you post will come and bite you in the ass.

Hmmmm, had this discussion with idiots on pointy stick forums, but they seem to be steadfast in their opinion that what you say on an internet forum has no bearing in real life???? I beg to differ, but thats why I got two lifetime bans from the one place, so honesty seems to be out of vogue in those circles :lol:
I am the bane of pointy stick forums, thrice banned for honesty, hater of internet re enactors ( you know, the ones that know everything but never do an event).
JDR

Post by JDR »

Cruiser wrote:
JDR wrote:Not alot you can do about it really Stig.Theres bullshiters in all walks of life and reenactment is no different. The only thing is is that Chorlitz has been found out to be full of the brown stuff :lol: and nothing he says in the future will anyone believe, just a warning to others you have to remember what you post on forums theres always someone who will remember and you post will come and bite you in the ass.

Hmmmm, had this discussion with idiots on pointy stick forums, but they seem to be steadfast in their opinion that what you say on an internet forum has no bearing in real life???? I beg to differ, but thats why I got two lifetime bans from the one place, so honesty seems to be out of vogue in those circles :lol:

i remember a few years ago some woman slagged off an MP on a forum that they were both using and she thought she could hide behind the comp but no the MP sued her for defimation of character.
And that boys is how you take a penalty.
Chorlitz|12.SS|

Post by Chorlitz|12.SS| »

OMG, It's been sold, It was sold before the guy got a full refund. End of story. I'm off and not to return (For a while) Stig you made a point then people talk for the sake of talking, there is no point to it. No need to moan, Thats what my dads for.
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

So what were all the lies about?
It was destroyed by fire then you are selling it again?
It's dispicable behaviour, reprehensible to fabricate such stories to deceive the membership.
meyer

Post by meyer »

This is how your going to be remembered here chorlitz.From the dictionary of re-enactment :-chorlitz (pronounced ****-all-witz) a lieing decitful child incapable of telling the truth.
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

And showing no remorse or saying sorry to the forum?
What a zero.
Feldjager

Post by Feldjager »

Item has been sold, lets move on. Take any personal issues to PM please.

Thanks.
Feldgendarmerie Trupp 82 - http://www.feldgendarmerie.co.uk
Panzer Nachrichten Abt. 38 - http://www.funker.co.uk
Hauptverbandplatz 82 - http://www.hvp82.co.uk

LHA members
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Smock arrived today (smelling of smoke) Jokkie is very happy with it
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “For sale”