NEW & RE-STOCKED ITEMS! 1944 Militaria- Trader

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Totenkopf

NEW & RE-STOCKED ITEMS! 1944 Militaria- Trader

Post by Totenkopf »

We have some New & Re-Stocked Reproduction Items. Most items are limited, so PLEASE do not delay in ordering. We are accepting Paypal, but charging 4% on the total order. Vielen dank! Gott mit uns

Regards,
1944 Militaria

http://www.1944Militaria.com

1944 Militaria
387 Rainey Rd
Woolwich Twp., NJ 08085 USA

Phone Number 856-294-9310

Fax Number 856-294-9319

BACK IN STOCK! Reproduction German WWII First Model Folding Shovel Carrier- The first model carrier has at the top edge of the case a fold back top lid with a stitched and riveted leather hinge and a stitched closure strap in the front of the lid. Correct Hardware with 4-cord white thread, RB Numbered and waffenampt. These are made in Europe and are of excellent quality! They are well worth the money! $125.00

BACK IN STOCK! Reproduction German WWII Second Model Folding Shovel Carrier- The Second model carrier has a closure strap to hold the shovel down instead of the leather cap on the first model carrier, which is attached to the back of the carrier. The closure strap affixes to a stud on the horizontal strap for a secure closure. Correct Hardware with 4-cord white thread, RB Numbered and waffenampt. These are made in Europe and are of excellent quality! They are well worth the money! $125.00

NEW! German Apple "Pea" Green Spray Paint For M35 Helmets- This paint was copied form an original Double Decal Army M35 Helmet (Shown next to the repainted M35 Helmet). This is color is known as "Pea" Green to collectors or re-enactors. The Germans started to paint M35 helmets this color, but discontinued this color after the war started and switched to a Feldgrau Dunkel. If you are looking to do an pre/early war impression or re-store a M35 helmet and want the 100% correct color for it helmet paint this is it! $15.50/can

NEW! Reproduction German WWII k98 Bayonet (Seitengewehr)- A nice copy of the original, but is not 100% correct. It is nicely blued on the scabbard, handle and blade. It comes with a wood handle and wood handles were used from pre-war to the end of the war. It will fit the lugs on k98’s. $75.00

Reproduction Luftwaffe 1st Model Aluminum Belt Buckles- These are the highest quality aluminum belt buckles that are made in Europe and are absolutely the best! These are currently being sold as originals on the European and American military markets and are even fooling many collectors. Most are already aged and most people will not tell them apart from an original. $48.00

NEW! Reproduction & Original Zeltbahnen Equipment Set (Zeltausrstung)- This equipment was to provide the German Soldat to erect his Zeltbahnen or Zeltbahns of other kameraden. The set comes complete with 1 cotton bag to hold the items, 3 wooden poles (original or reproduction- your choice), 3 original aluminum pegs and 1 piece of reproduction rope. $105.00 For the Set.

NEW! Reproduction German WWII Zeltbahnen Bag (Zeltzubehörtasche)- This bag was used to carry the wooden poles, pegs and rope. It is made out of feldgrau (fieldgray) cotton material. It has the proper key-eye buttonholes, comes with Original 2 dish buttons and 2 leather straps on the edge to secure to other equipment. Some of the original buttons might have some light corrosion on them. $25.00

NEW! Reproduction German WWII Zeltbahnen Rope- A nice reproduction of German issued rope that was most of the time one was issued to every German soldaten. The ends of the rope have loops that are woven together to form the loop. It is approximately 2 meters in length. $5.00 each

BACK IN STOCK! Reproduction German WWII Suspenders- European made and please state height. $17.00

BACK IN STOCK! Reproduction German WWII Wool Socks- These were copied from an original pair of un-issued socks. These are 100% wool and are made in Germany. We have size 2's (9-10) and 3's (11-12) and they do have the size rings. $15.00/Pair

BACK IN STOCK! Reproduction German WWII Winter Head Toque- A nice copy of the original toque issued to all German field units during WWII. These were copied from an original sample. $10.00

1944 Militaria is dedicated to providing the Collector/ Re-enactor with the MOST AUTHENTIC reproductions on the market. We are also providing Original German World War Two Militaria items for sale.
28Wallonien

Re: NEW & RE-STOCKED ITEMS! 1944 Militaria- Trader

Post by 28Wallonien »

Hello,

I cannot access www.1944militaria.com for a few days. Do you experience technical issues with the website?

Eric.
"Qui s'y frotte s'y pique"
3./I. SS Freiwilligen Grenadier Regiment 69
28. SS Freiwilligen Panzergrenadier Division "Wallonien"
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

Works fine for me from your link.
28Wallonien

Post by 28Wallonien »

It works again for me too.
mikebie

Post by mikebie »

Doesn't work for me either..... :?
28Wallonien

Post by 28Wallonien »

mikebie wrote:Doesn't work for me either..... :?
It works one one of my pc and from my mobile but not from the other PC. Looks like it is blocked by firewall or something like that .....

Return to “For sale”