Deepeeka confusion!

Moderators: carentan, paulmfjr2

Rudolf Ochse

Deepeeka confusion!

Post by Rudolf Ochse »

Hey there, I've been searching this forum and read about the deepeeka shells to be the best repro around if you don't want to pay 500 dollar for a FJ-werke helmet. But the problem is i can't find the ebay store who sells them.

I came across a seller on ebay.co.uk/.de(aus omas truhe and medieval arms or something) but the shells have the same sharp edges that the sturm ones have? So i thought they can't be the deepeeka ones since the ones on deepeeka.in have the rounded edge.

Then i came across this seller(CLICK ME!) and i think these look like the deepeeka shells so i contacted them and they told me this is one of their own production and THEY produce shells for deepeeka? I thought deepeeka where craftsmen themselves?

Kind regards and thanks in advance!
3./Pz.Gren.Rgt.60 - Der Windhund
Rudolf Ochse

Re: Deepeeka confusion!

Post by Rudolf Ochse »

This site claims to sell deepeeka helmets: http://www.aus-omas-truhe.de/detail/id/ ... 2-wk,-gr-m

can anyone confirm these are the deepeeka shells everyone likes?
dagda

Post by dagda »

As far as I know medieval arms sell the deepaka ones,which Sturm also uses. Other choices are At the front, which I like. The best repro I have is an old Gmax helmet. Most repro helmets miss the slight curve in the helmet above the forehead.
You're losing.you're losing, you're losing your vitamin c

Egyptian Kings packing their things!!

I keep this picture to keep my hate strong!

http://www.heavenandhell.org.uk

Rudolf Ochse

Post by Rudolf Ochse »

Thanks for your reply! I read on this forum that there was a difference between deepeeka and sturm ones and that deepeeka helmets are pretty good. I know what you mean, it's not present on all originals i heard but it's a nice extra touch! Maybe i should save for an fj-werke/fallschirmjager.biz helmet..

Return to “Fallschirmjaeger”