new oak b set from SM Wholesale

Moderator: Feldjager

Otto Kohl

Re: new oak b set from SM Wholesale

Post by Otto Kohl »

Photos of ordinary low rank soldiers in this kind od uniforms are ultra rare. I prefer to follow common rather than rare uniform combinations :wink: .
Peter Bauer

Post by Peter Bauer »

grenmartens wrote:
grenadier Biermann wrote:
Peter Bauer wrote:For the posers with too much money.
Yes you right I agree with you mate -lots of them
C'mon fellas put the 'green eyed' monster back in the cage! So you can't afford a set, me neither but if I could I'd have one. Folks spend a hell of a lot of time on here asking 'bone headed' questions like; "wot am best hat, wot am best boots?" - and there's the regular rant about 'cheap Chinese camo prints'. However, when a trader invests time and MONEY on producing something special what do we get - comments that it's 'over priced' and only for posers! I seem to recall seeing quite a few posers in cheap Chinese peadot over the years!

I've invested a lot a money in SMW products and always been more than satisfied personally.
Sure, if I had epic display of epic stuff and plenty of money I would throw that in there.

I'm one of the buggers people probably hate, as I am perfectly satisfied with "low quality" and "inferior" uniforms and items. And as werhmacht, I don't even need all the camo. If you can't tell the difference from 10 meters, it's enough for me.

But that is just me and this is no place to argue about this, sorry everyone for offtopic :) my private messages are open for complaints :)
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Stigroadie wrote:Pipes, you don't pay US tax unless you live or work in the USA.
You might have to pay import duty and vat if you bring one into the UK though. That goes to the UK government and has nothing to do with the USA.
Cheers Stig i meant import duty lol, dont know who it goes to or how it works just that i have to pay it lol

Anyway as i can see from some of the comments SMW is not for everybody as it is expensive there's no denying that,
but if you are portraying SS in my humble opinion you need at least one of these garments ?

I managed to scrape the dollars together by selling some excess stuff i dont use from some of my Dads collection who
passed away last yr, (hence me not attending any of last yrs summer events because of this), off topic i know but just
thought i would mention it so people know the real reason i missed some events last yr rather than listening to rumours!!

Anyhoo back to SMW gear, if you can get the money together i think they are well worth it as imho are the most closest
pattern you can buy, even if you just buy one jacket or smock?, thats why i bought an early type smock, which is all you
need as they were worn all through the War so can wear it with any SS impression...... good shopping :)

Peiper

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”