Military Helmets and Decals

ww2 and reenacting sites of interest.
Hoffman Grink

Military Helmets and Decals

Post by Hoffman Grink »

www.military-steel-helmets-and-decals.com

Can't recommend this guy enough, Ordered a Luftschutze decal on Thursday last week - It arrived from Memphis Tennessee today. It is now on a helmet and looks great - It is a Museum Quality Decal and is very nice. I contacted the vendor and informed him I needed the helmet for a gig this coming weekend and he was very polite and helpful - Sent it that day.

He has a large selection of very reasonably priced decals. Buy with confidence from this guy.
Walther

Re: Military Helmets and Decals

Post by Walther »

Have used him quite a few times over the years and can never fault his products or delivery times. Just a shame he ain't doing the dry slides anymore as they were class.

What's coming? - Herr Dollman V3 ;)
Rittm.u.Kompanie-Chef
Großdeutschland Aufklärungs
---------------------------------------
"When Barbarossa commences, the world will hold its breath"

dog green 1

Post by dog green 1 »

I bought all my decals from him whenever I did a helmet for someone. The dry transfer ones were superb. Sadly his water slde SS decals are no better than the ones from SOF and when postage and things are taken into the equation no cheaper. Real shame as they were excellent, as was the service.
"To a New Yorker like you a Hero is some sort of wierd sandwich"

Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

I've just done a Luftschutze Helmet restoration. Am leaving decal to completely dry tonight and will lacquer it tomorrow........
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

Hoffman Grink wrote:http://www.military-steel-helmets-and-decals.com

Can't recommend this guy enough, Ordered a Luftschutze decal on Thursday last week - It arrived from Memphis Tennessee today.
Thats fast service :wink:
I had a few aged ones off this guy http://www.german-helmet-decals.com but takes a few weeks
delivery, they are the ones you put on then heat in the oven and are a bit involved and fragile but
look ok when finished/laquered etc, what do you guys think?, here's one of them below (aged SS
decal)

Regards, Peiper
SS camo helmet, aged decal.jpg
SS camo helmet, aged decal.jpg (96.98 KiB) Viewed 6321 times

Return to “Internet and links”