soldbuch.co.uk

for information on soldbuchs,stamps,money,passes etc.

Moderator: Feldjager

paulmfjr2

soldbuch.co.uk

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Coming soon.............
Soldbuch completion service.
Award certificates
Promotion documents
Soldbuch fillers
And lots more............
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

HE'S CRAP! DON'T USE HIM!

LOOK AT THE MESS HE MADE OF MINE!!!!!

Dolman's Soldbuch

:lol:
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Well thats what you asked for,
make it period looking you said,
make it look like an original you said,
make it a squiggly mess just like the real ones you said.

And thats what you got! :lol:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Yeah but it's full of crossing out and big ink blots and crayon and stuff!

And how come I didn't get a nuddy lady like on your new advert???? :shock:
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

If there is crayon it must be yours, you know they don't allow you sharp things anymore!

And the nudey lady is a rare postcard from a Waffen ss-fallschirm-gibergs-untersee,zutt-jogler-french -indochine fudge turret vetaren, to his one eyed midget lover in Rotterdam (where else!) and it took me years to track it down so its not for sale though i will swap it for eva Brauns last gobstopper!. :lol:
bee

Post by bee »

well apart from the fact that there is mostly one handwriting in it an there should be more stamps in the hospital section (lidl's sell them self assembly thingy stamps occasionally (with the umlauts :)), i think it looks the part!
bee.
--
the greatest pet i had was a flat rat.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

paulmfjr2 wrote:If there is crayon it must be yours, you know they don't allow you sharp things anymore!

And the nudey lady is a rare postcard from a Waffen ss-fallschirm-gibergs-untersee,zutt-jogler-french -indochine fudge turret vetaren, to his one eyed midget lover in Rotterdam (where else!) and it took me years to track it down so its not for sale though i will swap it for eva Brauns last gobstopper!. :lol:
You are misnformed - the one eyed midget lives in Deutschland and is the pimmel lecker of the wetterfrosche. Eva Braun's last gobstopper is in fact the midget's glass eye!!!!! I thought everyone knew?
Shhhhhhhh! Whassat?

I can hear laughter........ Shit It's coming all the way from Germany!!!

I wonder who it could be????? :twisted:

PS
I'lls top spamming your thread now - I was working on all publicity is good publicity..... Good luck with the venture - remember - the customer needs his goods on time - Don't fall into that old trap and don't take on too many orders at a time!!!!

regards
Dollman - business advisor to the stars (and hasbeens)
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

bee wrote:well apart from the fact that there is mostly one handwriting in it an there should be more stamps in the hospital section (lidl's sell them self assembly thingy stamps occasionally (with the umlauts :)), i think it looks the part!
Thanks Bee, I know soldbuchs is your thing. cant get around the handwritting bit, it is only me doing it, but I try and vary it as much as I can. Oh and I agree about the stamps on the hospital section, But alsewhere the soldbuch can be quite spare for stamps.
dink

Post by dink »

bee wrote:well apart from the fact that there is mostly one handwriting in it an there should be more stamps in the hospital section (lidl's sell them self assembly thingy stamps occasionally (with the umlauts :)), i think it looks the part!
Also Nick and Michaela have a range of stamps for a variety of medical assortments ;)
BDMhistorian

Post by BDMhistorian »

I think it's a nice looking Soldbuch - much better than carrying it blank and much better than some of the other folks I've seen fill them out.

One commentary about the immunizations - the dates on the Typhus are 20. 9. , 26. 9. and 3. 10. As far as I know, the series of Typhus shots should have the shots being given exactly 7 days apart.

He also has a leave as late as 43 but did not get the Fuehrergeschenk / Fuehrerpaket. (Poor Dollman ... no extra foodstuffs for him...)
BDMhistorian

Post by BDMhistorian »

On a side note re: stamps ... if you don't have a large number of stamps at hand or don't want to have a load of different custom stamps made for the different units, replacement stamps, etc. you can "print" stamps from your computer.

Scan a nice original stamp. Clean it up a bit. Replace text with whatever you want on it. Add marks for replacement stamps (usually a cross or star) if you want. Save it as an image file.

You need an ink jet printer for the next step. Print the file at the size the stamp needs to be, REVERSED, onto clear plastic. A thick plastic file / page divider works well for this purpose as long as it's smooth plastic and not overly porous.

Once done printing, take your plastic, ink side down, and line it up with your document. Press ink onto document (using a cloth to "rub" the back of the plastic) and voila ... custom stamp that looks quite nice. For free.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

BDMhistorian wrote:I think it's a nice looking Soldbuch - much better than carrying it blank and much better than some of the other folks I've seen fill them out.

One commentary about the immunizations - the dates on the Typhus are 20. 9. , 26. 9. and 3. 10. As far as I know, the series of Typhus shots should have the shots being given exactly 7 days apart.

He also has a leave as late as 43 but did not get the Fuehrergeschenk / Fuehrerpaket. (Poor Dollman ... no extra foodstuffs for him...)
haev you seen the size of me? I was sent on a health cure to REDUCE my weight!!!!! Ockersee - Beautiful place!!!
Feldjager

Post by Feldjager »

BDMhistorian wrote:I think it's a nice looking Soldbuch - much better than carrying it blank and much better than some of the other folks I've seen fill them out.

The dates in my originals on the medical page are either a date stamp, or where hand written they are done in the format 30.IX.44 etc. rather than 30.09.44
The typhus shots in mine are no more than 10 days apart, with some as soon as 5 days.
Feldgendarmerie Trupp 82 - http://www.feldgendarmerie.co.uk
Panzer Nachrichten Abt. 38 - http://www.funker.co.uk
Hauptverbandplatz 82 - http://www.hvp82.co.uk

LHA members
BDMhistorian

Post by BDMhistorian »

The dates in my originals on the medical page are either a date stamp, or where hand written they are done in the format 30.IX.44 etc. rather than 30.09.44
The typhus shots in mine are no more than 10 days apart, with some as soon as 5 days.
I have seen both as far as date formats go.

Weird on the Typhus shots you have. Are you sure as soon as five days? For the initial set of three shots? In humans the series of shots (usually three when it's given for the first time) are usually given 7 days apart in the military.[/code]
paulmfjr2

Post by paulmfjr2 »

Thanks for your input there BDM, my intenton with these soldbuchs is to make good reenactment soldbuchs. I will point out (and this will be a BIG statement on the website) that I do not make fakes!!!! there are technical mistakes in the content of the soldbuch details. This is intentional, one it stops these soldbuchs being passed on as original in years to come, and for anyone who's into paperwork, you could spend years researching them and allways find something new. Yes they are not perfect, but they are good. Thanks for the approval it is much appreciated. If desired at a later date I may be able to do RK paperwork as well as BDM membership cards (just got a nice one I could copy!)

Again thanks for your comments.

Regards,

Return to “Paperwork”