whatever happened to jacks hair??????

Moderator: Pathfinder Jack

DAS MEDIC

whatever happened to jacks hair??????

Post by DAS MEDIC »

ever wondered why pathfinder jack suddenly had a makeover

20 years of curly locks gone in an instant??

well

i have only ever briefly seen jack in passing and never knew the indepth story. but all became apparent at beltring this year

this amazing guy has raised countless thousands..yes thousands of pounds to send normandy veterans over to the remembrance services and events in france ( HE EVEN RAISED MORE THAN OUR GOVERNMENT ITSELF AND SENT MORE VETERANS OVER THAN THEY DID)

and very few knew about this very thoughtful act.

some of his collegues and friends had been chafing at him to get his locks cut.

at beltring he said if they could raise more dosh and get a hairdresser he would (in joke)
his mates in the military preservation society got the money to put where is mouth was( raised a big amount again in just one night) and my micky was proudly there waiting at 9am with the scissors ready

no backing out now jack!!!!!

here are the results

before
Attachments
Copy of PICT1552.JPG
Copy of PICT1552.JPG (82.37 KiB) Viewed 8076 times
"every dog has its' day"
"never pi$$ a guy off who works in a tall glass building who owns a high powered rifle"

manager to real german hairdresser

http://www.motorcyclemedics.page.tl
DAS MEDIC

Re: whatever happened to jacks hair??????

Post by DAS MEDIC »

ooooh the pain

during
Attachments
Copy of PICT1555.JPG
Copy of PICT1555.JPG (80.75 KiB) Viewed 8072 times
"every dog has its' day"
"never pi$$ a guy off who works in a tall glass building who owns a high powered rifle"

DAS MEDIC

Post by DAS MEDIC »

and with the last snip a hansome man emerged

AND again raised a mega amount of cash for the normandy veterans charity

this guy sells amazing tents and has done himself proud with many of those who gave for us

thanks jack

nick and micky
Attachments
Copy of PICT1559.JPG
Copy of PICT1559.JPG (38.1 KiB) Viewed 8066 times
"every dog has its' day"

Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Jack, you earn my respect for this my friend. Well done.

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

I will take my hat off to you good sir
ImageImageImageImageImage
mario33

Post by mario33 »

Very well done indeed ! Respect well earned...
Es steht ein kleines, kleines Edelweiß
auf einer steilen, steilen Felsenhöh!

Kampfgruppe EDELWEIß
1 KP, 100 GJR

Pathfinder Jack

Post by Pathfinder Jack »

You guys are just the nuts! Hell of a moment that was....!

And this how it went - I have pasted this from HMVF so may read a bit strange and now that I know you I can fill in your names!

I really really did think I had got away with it.

It was all quite and no mention of it at the HMVF photoshoot. So I said to Bodge and Matt (Bodges brother) that I must get back and open up the stand for the days business.

After I had done that Bodge and Matt and Snap arrived which I took no notice of, then Andy arrived and then some other folks – again took no notice of that. I saw two German reenactors looking at our German tent – both dressed in uniform. The guy was in normal German attire and the lady was in some sort of nurses uniform – they didn’t look out of place looking at a German tent……I was just about to go over and introduce myself and show them around the tent when….

Bodge told me to take my coveralls off and sit down. I said ‘why’ and he just said SIT DOWN AND TAKE THEM OFF you are having a haircut! With that said the German lady put a towel round my neck faster than Lee can cook a beef burger and that was it – within milliseconds it was raining down with my locks…………..

Too say I was shocked is an understatement. They had arrange this within seconds and there I was thinking that I had nailed it but no, this is Beltring and stuff happens at Beltring. I really didn’t have time to think or speak as the whole crowd were wetting themselves. All that was going around in my head was what Heliops said to me – ‘ I paid bl**dy good money to have your head shaved so get it done!’

I was cool and handling myself with my usual composure of no panic until I saw a cut throat razor and shaving foam. I was told by the two Celts (Bodge and Matt) that I was going to be shaved as I said that I would. To me going from having the best hair in the world that was over 12” long to 1mm is shaved in my books. I knew that by having my hair this short that I was close to looking a prat and by being shaved would most certainly push me in to the bracket of pratness. God only made a few perfect heads – the rest were bald!

Normaly there is usually a list of people to thank but this time it is a list of people I hate, so in true order;

Bodge and Matt I HATE YOU
Snapper – I HATE YOU FOR TAKING PICTURES
Lee Enfield – I HATE YOU FOR LAUGHING
Chrisg – I HATE YOU – FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON
Everyone else – I HATE YOU AS WELL – ESPECIALLY THE GUY WHO WALKED BY AND SAID ‘CHRIST I THOUGHT YOU WERE SHAVING A LADY FOR A MOMENT!!!’

But I do have some thank you's and that is to Michaela for being kind enough at short notice to do the honours and making it fun and of course everyone who were kind enough to pay to have this done and to Dave Ives for honouring the £50 pledge.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Jack you are indeed a star as well as an all round good honest trader.

By the way gonna be trying the new tent out later this month mate.

Dave
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
Pathfinder Jack

Post by Pathfinder Jack »

Crazy Feldgendarme wrote:Jack you are indeed a star as well as an all round good honest trader.

By the way gonna be trying the new tent out later this month mate.

Dave

Dave that is very kind of you and very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jack.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

That's what you call a "Ranger Cut"....... :twisted:
John Wilson

Post by John Wilson »

I can only hope the hair was returned to its rightful owner, Stan Lee, the guitarist from The Dickies :shock: :lol:
94-87 Ich bedauere nichts
57-93 Either put me in jail or kill me

Return to “Patherfinder Distribution - tents”