Another new guy on the forums

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Wollner

Another new guy on the forums

Post by Wollner »

Hello all! My name is Dustin and I am from Southern Illinois in the U.S. I was a Civil War reenactor for several years, and I did federal infantry. I have been out of reenacting for a while now and I miss it terribly. Last year I decided to slowly get back into it. Unfortunately, the guys that I did Civil War with will be leaving the hobby next year when the 150th anniversary is over with. Rather than just fall in with a group of guys that I don't know, I've decided to fall in with a group of guys I don't know in different time periods! I'm slowly building up my kit before I get into WWII reenacting, basing my kit off the guidelines of a unit in my area that I would really like to join once I'm all set up. Looking forward to talking with you guys in the months (and probably years) ahead as I research my kit and impression, and finally delving into reenacting. Thanks for having me here!

Dustin S.
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Another new guy on the forums

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Welcome to the forum, loads of good info on here if you spend time looking
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “Introductions”