Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Wilder Feger

Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Post by Wilder Feger »

Hello to those I know and those I do not. Thought this might benefit my two impressions in progress... SS Helfernin and DRK Nursey.
Happy to be aboard! :-)
Kelly
(sorry for the lack of creative name, Beate :wink:)
Last edited by Wilder Feger on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Hayhay!
Wilkommen - I've not been able to say hello up until now.... Nice to see you here Kelly. And be assured of a warm welcome if ever you cross the pond.
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:Hayhay!
Wilkommen - I've not been able to say hello up until now.... Nice to see you here Kelly. And be assured of a warm welcome if ever you cross the pond.
Danke! Be prepared to extend that warm welcome in August as I plan to attend Detling :wink:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

YAY! Lots of helferinnen..... Someone HAS to put together a women's display!!!!!! See you there... Last year Rigana got a bottle of Gin from me.... Name your tipple!
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:YAY! Lots of helferinnen..... Someone HAS to put together a women's display!!!!!! See you there... Last year Rigana got a bottle of Gin from me.... Name your tipple!
Well, I would be happy to be part of the display though I'm afraid I can't bring much else over to contribute as packing will be tight as is...
Mmmmmm gin.... but I'm good with good beer as well!! YUM!!
We don't typically get "beer tents" over here, so it ought to be a different experience even just from that perspective!! :lol:
Look forward to seeing/meeting everyone at Detling!!
Kel
TIGER RIDER
Administrator

Post by TIGER RIDER »

HI KELLY...WELCOMMEN...... 8)
wir sind an besten,weil wir das furchtlose sind...........member of S.B.G.
sharff.(cant spell it)roffman
MEMBER OF A.F.R.A.
102nd cavarly.(N44)
combat engineers.
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

TIGER RIDER wrote:HI KELLY...WELCOMMEN...... 8)

Danke, Tiger :wink:
KDF

greetings

Post by KDF »

Kelly, nice of you to join us....:)
Kdf
Steve Das Reich

Post by Steve Das Reich »

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the site, you are coming over for Detling ? as Paul said there will be quite a few guest females, maybe you can all get together for a display ?

I am sure all the Axis groups will make you very welcome, what part of Florida you from by the way.

Steve
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

Steve Das Reich wrote:Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the site, you are coming over for Detling ? as Paul said there will be quite a few guest females, maybe you can all get together for a display ?

I am sure all the Axis groups will make you very welcome, what part of Florida you from by the way.

Steve
Danke, Steve!
Like I said, I'd be happy to be a living part of the display, but that's all I can offer at this point. Well, that and a beer tent buddy :lol:
Right now I do mostly ATS, American Nurse and civilian and erm Resistance for private battles. :wink:
I live in Altamonte Springs which is in Central Florida, very close to Orlando.
I can't wait to meet everyone at Detling!
Kelly
Steve Das Reich

Post by Steve Das Reich »

Must admit I am not to familiar with Altamonte Springs, probably driven through it at some time or other, touring your beautiful State.

I stay at the Orange Lake Country Club every few years, when I cross over to your side of the pond.

You will certainly enjoy Detling a great multi period event, I hope you can hold your liquor, gets a bit crazy when the public leaves :lol:

You will meet heaps more forum people at this event dare I say than anyother.

Steve
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

Steve Das Reich wrote:Must admit I am not to familiar with Altamonte Springs, probably driven through it at some time or other, touring your beautiful State.

I stay at the Orange Lake Country Club every few years, when I cross over to your side of the pond.

You will certainly enjoy Detling a great multi period event, I hope you can hold your liquor, gets a bit crazy when the public leaves :lol:

You will meet heaps more forum people at this event dare I say than anyother.

Steve
You may not have made it this far north. I'm actually about 10 mins from Downtown Orlando and I think Orange Lake is in Kissimmee... so only about 25 miles or so from Altamonte. Liquor?? Drinking is literally in me blood ;-) On a technical note, I do better with BEER!! Liquor.. I forget how much I've had and end up singing old sea shanties!! :roll: :lol:
I am very excited about meeting all my forum friends in person though.
Kel
slasher

Post by slasher »

Axis Kelly wrote:Liquor.. I forget how much I've had and end up singing old sea shanties!! :roll: :lol:
Well if you can sing, you've obviously not drank enough :wink:

Slasher
Wilder Feger

Post by Wilder Feger »

slasher wrote:
Axis Kelly wrote:Liquor.. I forget how much I've had and end up singing old sea shanties!! :roll: :lol:
Well if you can sing, you've obviously not drank enough :wink:

Slasher
:lol: well, I didn't say it was either coherent or in tune!! :wink:
Krupp

Post by Krupp »

Hallo from Cold Wisconsin. You and your warm weather! :evil: :lol:

Return to “Introductions”