Hi

Please can all members introduce yourself in here.

Moderator: Oberleutnant Ulrich

Phil1605

Hi

Post by Phil1605 »

Hi Guys,
Just a quick post to introduce myself, my name is Phil, 48, Ex forces, Royal Engineers, 9 Para and 59 Commando for 12 years.
Always had a passion for WWII Axis equipment and structure. Lucky to have lived in Germany for 6 years and my first wife was German.
Have done the "Airsoft" bit and really enjoyed it. My Daughter and her boyfriend are both in the Northern WWII Association as U.S Airborne and WAAC (Such a let down...lol...) Dragged me to a couple of events and now I'm hooked,
Still unsure of what or where to join yet but beginning to put out the feelers now.
Thanks for letting me join your Forum and hopefully I can meet some of you in the years to come.
Phil.....
durhamtrooper

Re: Hi

Post by durhamtrooper »

Welcome Phil
Seeing as your daughter and boyfriend are in NWW2A, why don't you come and join us in Grossdeutschland 1, as like you, we have a lot of ex-forces members including myself.
Gary
Firestreak

Post by Firestreak »

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum mate. Its easy to get `hooked` in reenacting. I saw a reenactment at the `East Lancs Railway` in Bury. I wanted to be part of it `there and then`!!! anyway, join a group get your kit and enjoy!
Phil1605

Post by Phil1605 »

Thanks guys,
great to get some nice replies...

Return to “Introductions”