curragh ,a thank you

General reenactment discussion

Moderator: Jaws

major easy

curragh ,a thank you

Post by major easy »

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everybody who helped us out at the curragh.Reenacting the axis was definitly a new expericence for us and we are well hooked.Thank you in particular to Shergar who gave us great help, tips and most importantly was good craic.The five of us will definitly be at slane this year and already are looking forward to it.Thank you also to Con o Sullivan,i enjoyed our chats enorrmously about all aspects of reenacting.Again,thanks guys your help was much appreciated.
Shergar

Re: curragh ,a thank you

Post by Shergar »

major easy wrote:Just wanted to say a big thank you to everybody who helped us out at the curragh.Reenacting the axis was definitly a new expericence for us and we are well hooked.Thank you in particular to Shergar who gave us great help, tips and most importantly was good craic.The five of us will definitly be at slane this year and already are looking forward to it.Thank you also to Con o Sullivan,i enjoyed our chats enorrmously about all aspects of reenacting.Again,thanks guys your help was much appreciated.
thanks foxie i appreciate your post .. was good to see you lads there the craic indeed was great and the representation of german groups there was excellent as well . we look forward to seeing you at the slane event and enjoying the good times. thanks and best wishes to all your lads
SchnellMeyer

Post by SchnellMeyer »

Good to see that the show went well guys .Would love to see some photos of the German/Axis display if that is possible ?

Kampfgruppe Sud:Irelands Largest German military vehicle and
re-enactment group
DasreichIreland

Post by DasreichIreland »

Hi there everybody,

I also would like to thank all involved in the curragh show. Foxy, thank you for your post. The chat was a pleasure, look forward to lots more. You and your group are a credit to the hobby.

Justin, i have only photos on my mobile unfortunately, i'll send same to you. I think there should be lots out there as i saw lots of cameras amongst the crowd.

The show went well for us anyway, met great people and had fun. Learned loads also. We have now decided to protray the Brandenburg Commandos as we ralise the Waffen SS is being done with great success by lots of fine groups.

Thanks once again to one and all.
Hope to meet up soon.
TacAide

Post by TacAide »

Some photos of the Axis (not sure what group they are) at the Curragh show.

Incidentally anyone going to the Portstewart show this year, it was a cracker last year. So who is going this year?

Return to “General”