The Windhund Halftrack

For all your vehicle questions etc.

Moderator: Pug42

les hearn

Post by les hearn »

if you were donw here mate yes .but you bloody norferners

naaa just thinking good on ya fellas.

got me work cut out with this other renault truck.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

RudyWerner wrote:Should look fantastisch when its completed! Now where are my spanners! :wink:
Just seen this!
In the wrapper where you left them! Along with the white cotton gloves which my missus says don't need washing!
RudyWerner

Post by RudyWerner »

Thats looking so great I can't describe it!
Salerno43

Post by Salerno43 »

Looks fit!

What weaponry are you planning to mount on the beast?
les hearn

Post by les hearn »

give you a clew................its long and fires blanks

no no no
not in his trousers.
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

Sal - at present she is a 251D/1 so we will be mounting 2 MGs on here. 42 front, Whatever we get a mount for on the back (34 or 42) For Swynnerton, we aim to just get her dunkelgelb with crosses. After Swynnerton we will mark her up with numbers, div and tac signs..... Might even camo her...
The other halftrack is earmarked for Welderbeast but if it doesn't come off, then we could turn her into another project. 2 matching SPWs would be cool but think if we did a Flakwagen or a 251/11 with a PaK 40 on it!
LAH650

Post by LAH650 »

Now here's a few of my favourite things.

The hill’s are alive……………STOP IT NOW

Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

The last one is a 250...... But the Flammenwerfer - Could do..... The Flakwagen.... lot of work..... The Stummel - could do (I've seen that gun , complete, somewhere....... nice) The Stuka zum Fuss.... Could do...
LAH650

Post by LAH650 »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:The last one is a 250...... But the Flammenwerfer - Could do..... The Flakwagen.... lot of work..... The Stummel - could do (I've seen that gun , complete, somewhere....... nice) The Stuka zum Fuss.... Could do...
Think they're all 251, Ok the Flack and the Stuka are 'A's not 'D's :wink:

Stummel or Flammenwerfer for me...

Ok I'll be round later to pick it up..... :wink: I Wish :shock:
Hoffman Grink

Post by Hoffman Grink »

My mistake then Andy - I thought there were only two crates hung on the side of the last SPW. :oops: I counted the roadwheels (sad git) and there appear to be the correct number! For a 251 that is!
wolfsangel

Post by wolfsangel »

I frist thought it was a 250 - ntothat I know a vast amount about these things, buthte front mudguards look wrong for a 251 as does the front plate with the drivers vision slot. Also I thought the drive sprocket was higher on a 251,

but like I said Im am far from an expert
Salerno43

Post by Salerno43 »

Fwbl Dollman wrote:Sal - at present she is a 251D/1 so we will be mounting 2 MGs on here. 42 front, Whatever we get a mount for on the back (34 or 42) For Swynnerton, we aim to just get her dunkelgelb with crosses. After Swynnerton we will mark her up with numbers, div and tac signs..... Might even camo her...
The other halftrack is earmarked for Welderbeast but if it doesn't come off, then we could turn her into another project. 2 matching SPWs would be cool but think if we did a Flakwagen or a 251/11 with a PaK 40 on it!
Sounds superb, I thoroughly appreciate all the hard work that goes into a project like that and you've done it justice. Maybe if if the welder doesn't get it then your variant ideas would be awesome.

Just to see things like that in there real element, rather than at public shows makes a lot of peoples day, Allied and Axis alike 8)
Jon Das Reich

Post by Jon Das Reich »

A different variation on the 251 would be great for all to see something different for reenactors, mops and events alike.

Excellent paul lucky buggers :lol:
les hearn

Post by les hearn »

what would be nice is an anti aircraft quad gun fitted .
or a single.
Last edited by les hearn on Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Vehicles”