Uniform and Equipment Templates

Swap information and ask any questions about an impression.
Vann Harl

Uniform and Equipment Templates

Post by Vann Harl »

I'm sure several suppliers would cringe at my asking of this question;
but where could I get templates for Uniforms or for Webbing? I have a friend that is an outstanding amateur tailor and I know a guy who is a leather worker by trade. Both are able to work up pieces of equipment and clothing very easily given a copy or a template.

Unfortunetely my Google-foo has failed me, and have been unable to find the right things.

Appreciate any help.
Cheers
VH
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Uniform and Equipment Templates

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

welcome lots of good info on here use the search function or ask questions
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
pepperpot

Post by pepperpot »

this is because there is only one person who has these Michael Janke, Deutschland. How do I know?, a very good friend of mine had them when he did uniforms, however he gave it up, Janke and him are friends, so they were passed to Janke. Good luck he's not one for communication
graham
saddler

Post by saddler »

The leatherwork side of the issue is not as simple as it may seem.
Without the CORRECT metal fittings & correct spec. hide, any end results will not be up to the job.

...ask me how I know!

(Some metal fittings have taken several decades of searching & still no further forward. Other fittings have to be made from scratch by small engineering firms...Got a spare £1000 for a batch of one type of clip to be made up?)

Return to “Questions, Tips and Tricks”