Panther Store Winter Splinter Trousers "Question"

Moderator: Feldjager

Krupp

Panther Store Winter Splinter Trousers "Question"

Post by Krupp »

Hello everyone, it's been along time. I have a question about Panther Store's Winter Splinter Trousers. Does anyone own a pair and what is the feed back? I've heard nothing but great things about this vendor and am willing to give them a try. Also was wondering if the trousers were meant to be worn over wool trousers or as a regular trouser. Any replies are greatly appreciated. Thanks gents.
9.SS-PzDiv

Re: Panther Store Winter Splinter Trousers "Question"

Post by 9.SS-PzDiv »

I don't have the splinter ones, though; I have their SS Oak A. I think the quality should be similar.

All I can say about the Oak trousers:
Very soft, very warm. Amazing piece of winter clothing. They fit over the wool trousers, yes. Maybe better if you don't wear long underwear.

Here are some pictures of the Oak A trousers:

Image Image
Krupp

Post by Krupp »

Thank you for your reply. Were the trousers made to required measurements or do you just choose I, II or III. Thanks!
9.SS-PzDiv

Post by 9.SS-PzDiv »

I can't remember what size they are, I bought them from a guy here in this forum. I'd say just choose I, II or III. Whatever you usually wear.
Krupp

Post by Krupp »

I received a response from the vendor and was told to give my waist measurement and height. When I did, I was told a III was to be ordered. Thanks again for your responses and pics 9.SS-PzDiv.
9.SS-PzDiv

Post by 9.SS-PzDiv »

You're welcome! Asking the vendor is the best possibility of course. Have fun with your trousers and don't forget to take some pictures :D

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”