Blank firer

soldat44

Blank firer

Post by soldat44 »

Hi all ,
Looking for a blank firing k98 or MP40 , would prefer a blank firer before going down the firearms license road if possible. Have tried the usual Gunstar / MIlweb so any other possible leads would be good.
Thanks
Stephan
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Blank firer

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Would help if you told us what country you are in on account of the laws on blank firing K98 in this country inevitably means section one
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
pepperpot

Re: Blank firer

Post by pepperpot »

you wont get a BF K98 as they are illegal, you can only get them on a FAC1 as I have (4 in the FAC box)
MP 40's bf start at £800.00 for a good one but there are others out there that appear on this forum now and again.
I personally wouldn't buy one with out seeing it working. They can be troublesome. Luckily my one works as its been checked out. Most use vig mags which are easily obtainable but the spring needs cutting. The running cost is high too about 40p a round so with 6 mags loaded with 25 rounds is £60.00 again there are cheaper rounds out there but they don't necessarily work with symptoms such as 'run away' where the entire mag empties. or they can jam in the breach.
There are several people building them from scratch under the VCR rules, an MP38 is now in excess of £1300.00
graham

Return to “Wanted”