Rules on the for sale section

Traders welcome, although please make trading status obvious.

Moderators: Jaws, berlin1945

Crazy Feldgendarme

Rules on the for sale section

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Ok folks please do not put individual posts for everything you have for sale since this is not only greedy but downright rude since it pushes other peoples posts off the page, if you will not comply with this simple rule dont be surprised if some of you posts are deleted.

Please try to keep all uniform gear in one post and all equipment in another etc that way makes it fair to all
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo
berlin1945

Re: Rules on the for sale section

Post by berlin1945 »

I would ask that it might prove to be helpful when you are selling equipment that you add in where you are ie Belfast. London Birmingham specify location in uk and beyond etc as it may help people to determine whether to collect or for postage charges, also for our international members it would also assist them as certain items cannot be sold or shipped to the UK but may well be legal to purchase and sell in their respective country of domain. thank you just hoping to make selling more transparent and easier to do
An Duine nach bhfuil sé Laidír caith sé a bheidh Glíc

Na Fianna Éireann Fíor inár gCroíthe, Neart inár Láimhe, Comhsheasmhacht inár dTeanga Sealadach
Crazy Feldgendarme

Re: Rules on the for sale section

Post by Crazy Feldgendarme »

Folks it seems many of you don't read this, now please do so and stop making individual posts for each item you have for sale as this will only result in me removing all but one of your posts in fairness to others. Also if you are a trader please put your sales in the shops section and make it clear you are a trader, once again if I believe you are a trader and not following these simple rules I will remove your posts.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.

GeFoPo

Return to “For sale”