Chalke Valley 2014

UK scene, discussion. Post events here too.
hanser

Re: Chalke Valley 2014

Post by hanser »

HELP, to all groups booked in with me for Chalke Valley 2014, I have been asked to put together a write up of all the groups attending for Skirmish Magazine. I have been on holiday so I have only just found out today and the deadline is tomorrow....If you have a standard write up that you could send me I will include it in the write up.
Sorry for putting you under a bit of pressure but its nothing to what I`m under at this time.
Cheers
Dave
hanser

Post by hanser »

Warning Orders.

The Daily Mail Chalke Valley History Festival is being held in Ebbesbourne Wake,
about 12 miles south-west of Salisbury in Wiltshire.
MANOR FARM, EBBESBOURNE WAKE, WILTSHIRE SP5 5JH

I will be on site all week from the 22nd, you can arrive at anytime during the week but the latest will be 7.30am Saturday 28th June.
There is no food supplied this year because we will not have the field kitchen. I do have a small budget for weekend re-enactors which will be shared out to all who attend.
There will be 3 battles over the weekend plus 2 weapons displays. We require static interactive displays for the education of the public.
There will be a rather nice beer tent and entertainment is on Friday and Saturday nights.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GUEST LECTURES/TALKS ARE ON UNTIL 10PM, WE ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP THE NOISE TO A MINIMUM IF WE ARE CLOSE TO THE BEER TENT AREA. AFTER 10PM YOU CAN MAKE AS MUCH NOISE AS YOU LIKE AND NO DOUBT WILL.
Please try and find me on arrival and I will sort you out with your pitch.
I look forward to seeing you all at the event, if this is your first year then you are in for a treat.

Dave
carvillan

Post by carvillan »

Thanks dave for a great event. Can't wait for next year.
Meine Ehre Heißt Treue

STURMPANZER ABTEILUNG

Return to “UK reenactment and events”