ANT-Z/ Pirschen- Heer tunics

Moderator: Feldjager

Mooyman

Re: ANT-Z/ Pirschen- Heer tunics

Post by Mooyman »

They also copy copies :mrgreen: ,i am sure of that.

About the colour,he improved it the m42 tunics has a better shade nowe.
I agree with Stig that the tunic colours were to fresh

i realy think this forum helps,because chen knows we are no clowns here.

The best repro is an original...
pirschen

Post by pirschen »

Stigroadie wrote:
pirschen wrote:you will know have a piece of wool on helmet liner,I copy the early war time wool from M35 helmet liner, later war time feldgrau 42 wool from M42 helmet liner,so it's is correct,no problems.
Chen
I waited to see if there would be any other replies to this dreadful bit of logic but it seems not.
How the hell can you know that the bit of scrap/recycled wool used in the helmet liner came from uniform production? It could have come from any where, ladies dresses, Police uniforms or the local theatrical tailors off cuts from 'babes in the wood'. There is no way of knowing it isnt from some foreign nations production reused by Germany? It's such a preposterous link.
pirschen wrote:so it's is correct,no problems.
Not even close to correct and there are still plenty of problems.
The other problem that needs addressing, your patterns.
For some years you have claimed to be using original patterns?
If that is the case why are you having to make corrections and 'improvements'?
Good question my friend
1.I know what different with Army wool and police wool
2.do you think "improvements" only means pattern? I can tell you, our 2011 improvements is craftmanship and uniforms parts, now we use better collar hooks.
3.I am still can tell you,my color is correct. I can tell you not pea green,if my color is wrong, Janke's M40 color will wrong too.
quality WWI&WWII uniforms reproductions
http://www.antzmilitary.com
Heinz O. Kaufmann

Post by Heinz O. Kaufmann »

Just got my tunic and drillich suit, and I must say that I like them a lot! And the shipping time was unbeliable, just 6 days.
Many thanks!
Andy2

Post by Andy2 »

Besides my LW tropical trousers from Gavin Militaria, today I also just received my reed green HBT officer's summer breeches from ANT-Z. Once again I can only say good things about Pirschen - excellent cut, good color, good cotton HBT and very fast service (about 10 days). They might not be absolutely perfect to some (what is?), but I'll keep buying from Chen :mrgreen:
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

pirschen wrote:2.do you think "improvements" only means pattern? I can tell you, our 2011 improvements is craftmanship and uniforms parts, now we use better collar hooks.
So what about your trousers saga then?
There is NO way you can claim you used original patterns for those early products. They were rubbish.
Original pattern for your Pea dot print? Not a chance for any of the variants you have made over the years. I think I have 3 versions, all are wrong in the print. Strangely the first pair I got from you, panzer trousers cut on cotton, was about the best print you did. After that it went to hell in a hand cart.
pirschen

Post by pirschen »

Stigroadie wrote:
pirschen wrote:2.do you think "improvements" only means pattern? I can tell you, our 2011 improvements is craftmanship and uniforms parts, now we use better collar hooks.
There is NO way you can claim you used original patterns for those early products. They were rubbish.
Original pattern for your Pea dot print? Not a chance for any of the variants you have made over the years. I think I have 3 versions, all are wrong in the print. Strangely the first pair I got from you, panzer trousers cut on cotton, was about the best print you did. After that it went to hell in a hand cart.
do you think who's dot pea print pattern is correct?
have a nice day
Chen
pirschen

Post by pirschen »

Stigroadie wrote:
and so sorry sir, I just made two version dot pea camo, where is the 3rd?
A.Weiss

Post by A.Weiss »

I am satisfied with the dot pattern AZM, :) the old Buck's critique does not take him anywhere. :lol:

A.Weiß
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

pirschen wrote:where is the 3rd?
First version was on cotton, cut as panzer trousers, you sold them cheaply on e-bay as you said they must be linen?
Second version, same pattern but on a linen, the colours are not as good. There is a lack of contrast between the brown and the tan. The print looks muddy and indistinct. Is that because of the cloth or changes in the colours?
Third version the 50% too large day-glo green print you sell now.
So I make that three versions?
The first was the best colour and print. Not great by any means but better than what you do now.
A.Weiss wrote:the old Buck's critique does not take him anywhere.
Lets us see shall we? It doesn't need to take me anywhere. If it gets a better product out of Chen then something has been achieved.
A.Weiss wrote:I am satisfied with the dot pattern AZM
That statement says more about you and your standards than you can imagine.
Buy a book or visit a museum and see what real dot looks like.
I'm starting to think you'd buy a pink and yellow polka dot smock if Chen said it was ok.
pirschen

Post by pirschen »

Stigroadie wrote:
First version was on cotton, cut as panzer trousers, you sold them cheaply on e-bay as you said they must be linen?
Second version, same pattern but on a linen, the colours are not as good. There is a lack of contrast between the brown and the tan. The print looks muddy and indistinct. Is that because of the cloth or changes in the colours?
The first was the best colour and print. Not great by any means but better than what you do now.
Lets us see shall we? It doesn't need to take me anywhere. If it gets a better product out of Chen then something has been achieved.
I'm starting to think you'd buy a pink and yellow polka dot smock if Chen said it was ok.
how many original uniforms you had looked, and do you know how many textile knowledge? do you had been visit any textile factory? do you know what color is means correct?
yes,only you had seen the uniform in museum is correct, other all wrong.
sir,the best reproduction is original. if you are want reproduction same as original, just original uniforms can same, have no any reproduction can same as original.
Mooyman

Post by Mooyman »

A.Weiss wrote:I am satisfied with the dot pattern AZM, :) the old Buck's critique does not take him anywhere. :lol:

A.Weiß
Mate,spend some time at the subject and you will have another conclusion.
Stigroadie wrote: I'm starting to think you'd buy a pink and yellow polka dot smock if Chen said it was ok.
:lol:

Franz repper

Post by Franz repper »

Stigroadie wrote:
Stig I might give you a warning for that as Making me spray my coffee over the monitor laughing is not good !! :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
A.Weiss

Post by A.Weiss »

Stigroadie wrote:
Their comparisons dot pattern repro X repro has no grounds :x , guess you never took a hand in the original dot your posts are irrelevant, :twisted: period :!:

A.Weiß
Mooyman

Post by Mooyman »

Some time ago we allready compared them with originals

even then we came to the conclusion that Chen's new dots had almost nothing to do
with the original prints...

labrador

Post by labrador »

Just thought i'd comment. I've seen reference photos of dot 44 uniforms with appreciably larger sized dots. Anyone else seen them?

Also, would anyone happen to have a photo of Pirschen's dot 44 after use and washing?

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”