ANT-Z/ Pirschen- Heer tunics

Moderator: Feldjager

Stigroadie

Re: ANT-Z/ Pirschen- Heer tunics

Post by Stigroadie »

ScharfRudi wrote:Do I deserve to be called a liar
I'm not calling you a liar, just running a hypothesis and using you as an example for which I did say sorry.
I have no doubt you are what you say but you must be able to see my point? Without evidence all we have is anecdote, just a story with nothing to support it, no back up.
I can tell you anything about me in this impersonal, often fantasy world of the internet, how do you know it's true unless i offer you some proof?
I'm sat at home in the UK rather bored with Sunday night/Monday morning so I'm trolling the forums or I'm on a world tour with an international pop artist and have a day off in Mexico somewhere. Which is more likely?
How can we judge they are are different from, I have original tunics and Brand X is exactly like them?
Without something more they are just stories.
It's not about being jaded, it's about the methods used when people express opinions and how the weight of value of those opinions can be gauged and improved with a few little helpful links or images.
ScharfRudi

Post by ScharfRudi »

Stig, Unfortunately you did call me a liar - hypothesis or not - though the apology is accepted.

Your bugbear seems to be proof, my bugbear is dealing with people all day over colour - though at least most of them are in a position to realise I am a professional.

Sure the internet is impersonal, I don't even like emails so I understand where you are coming from but I certainly won't be giving my opinion on a forum for a very long time - too much to do to waste time preparing a thesis :wink:

I am having a rare holiday in the UK in August/Sept, at least now I know to take some photographic evidence that I am a reenactor :D

Cheers
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

You might think you are a re-enactor but in the UK we have a legal definition of what, for the sake of one law, constitutes a re-enactor.
Fail to meet the clauses and despite what you might think you are not a re-enactor as defined in the VCRA.
Without proof you cannot claim to be a re-enactor under this act in the uk. You need more than photographs. Your joke fails because it ran into the truth.
The truth and proof of the same are not just words. I dont see them as a bugbear but a constant by which to consider and weigh all things.
Your unwillingness to validate your claims sets your mark. I have a measure of you, right or wrong.
pirschen

Post by pirschen »

oh,no more quarrel pls.
1.not all of my uniforms are best quality, we make best quality and standard quality uniforms, all super value.
2.how to know what is best quality uniforms?
all of WWI jackets are best quality uniforms except M1915 feldbluse,because M1915 feldbluse collar hooks is not correct.
see my item title,if have "great quality","top quality" on item title,it's means it's higher quality material,very correct pattern,correct accessory(like buttons,collar hooks),excellent craftmanship.
3.for our uniforms, if the total price more than $65(item price +shipping cost), if you are not like it,we accept full money refund(item money,shipping cost for send items, shipping cost for return items),so buyers not need worry lost any money for deal with Ant-z Military
so no more quarrel,if any one want know my uniforms,just go buy it first.
quality WWI&WWII uniforms reproductions
http://www.antzmilitary.com
Mooyman

Post by Mooyman »

Chen, i have saw your new feldgrau colour.

It is improved indeed,well done

Still your wool uniforms are very good for it's price though.

When you going to make new dots?

The best repro is an original...
Herr_Pete

Post by Herr_Pete »

Hey there,

Yeah ignore the children fighting over the colour of wool. I have bought tunics off your eBay store and I am very pleased with them. Good price and good quality.

Regards

Peter
Kampfgruppe Schottland Pz Lehr rgt 901
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

So have I and some are fine but the problem lies in that they are not all of equal quality.
A blanket endorsement does no favours to your fellow re-enactors.
Herr_Pete

Post by Herr_Pete »

In the end this is a pointless argument anyway as we are never going to get the exact same colour of wool. We will get a variety of very similar colours and this is more accurate than everyone having the same colour as the wool colour back then wasn't consistent.

Anyway keep up the good work. Your tunics are getting better every time. Keep it up!
Kampfgruppe Schottland Pz Lehr rgt 901
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

It's not just about the colour, thats disingenuous and shows you have not been following the debate.
It is not pointless, there must be limits of what is acceptable variation. I totally accept what you say about lack of consistency but the M36 still looks more like Police green than WH field grey in his images.
Chen has still not revealed his source for such a colour nor have any of his fan boys come up with better pictures that show it is not such a bright shade but something closer to what we might expect for an early war tunic.
This is before we consider the problems with the cut and with his range of fantasy items?
Over deep arm holes and over long sleeves? SS pattern M43 green HBT?
pirschen

Post by pirschen »

Stigroadie wrote:It's not just about the colour, thats disingenuous and shows you have not been following the debate.
It is not pointless, there must be limits of what is acceptable variation. I totally accept what you say about lack of consistency but the M36 still looks more like Police green than WH field grey in his images.
Chen has still not revealed his source for such a colour nor have any of his fan boys come up with better pictures that show it is not such a bright shade but something closer to what we might expect for an early war tunic.
This is before we consider the problems with the cut and with his range of fantasy items?
Over deep arm holes and over long sleeves? SS pattern M43 green HBT?
photo come:
and by the way,have no SS M43 HBT jacket be used on history,just a lot of peoples ask me let me make SS M43 HBT. really have a lot lot lot peoples don't know what color is correct on history, like some peoples received my M42 and M43 wool tunic and trousers,ask me,oh,the feld grey color is so poor, not green:( I have to answers: sir,pls try found 10 original M42 and M43 tunic and overcoat for see the color,you will see have 5 made of Italian wool,4 made of feldgrau 42 color,if good luck,you will see just one made of green color.
AZM wool tunic are small arm holes and shorter sleeves
have a nice day
Attachments
DSC_9532.jpg
DSC_9532.jpg (66.75 KiB) Viewed 4441 times
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

I thank you for your reply but can we talk about the same issue?
I'm not questioning your recent M42 or M43, only the M36 and from your latest listings the M40 also.
I have said all along I'm willing to learn and say sorry if I have been wrong about the colour. All I am asking is for some basis on which you based your choice of colour for these.
I dont own originals but I have seen more than one and have a very respectable library of reference works. Nothing in either would lead me to think your shade, as shown in your listings, is representative of the majority of the original production. That may be down to poor photography but until I see some comparison I'm very unsure that is the case.
Is that what your last photo is showing? You dont comment on it, just post the picture.
Your records may show you I'm not shy of buying your product, I think I have 5 tunics and 5 pairs of trousers of various types. Your latest HBT I like, the two pocket fatigue jacket I like a lot.
pirschen

Post by pirschen »

Stigroadie wrote:I thank you for your reply but can we talk about the same issue?
I'm not questioning your recent M42 or M43, only the M36 and from your latest listings the M40 also.
I have said all along I'm willing to learn and say sorry if I have been wrong about the colour. All I am asking is for some basis on which you based your choice of colour for these.
I dont own originals but I have seen more than one and have a very respectable library of reference works. Nothing in either would lead me to think your shade, as shown in your listings, is representative of the majority of the original production. That may be down to poor photography but until I see some comparison I'm very unsure that is the case.
Is that what your last photo is showing? You dont comment on it, just post the picture.
Your records may show you I'm not shy of buying your product, I think I have 5 tunics and 5 pairs of trousers of various types. Your latest HBT I like, the two pocket fatigue jacket I like a lot.
thanks very much for reply
in fact,the color on the photo is not same as we use eyes see it, also,I have no original M36 and M40 too, I only have original Italian wool M42 tunic,HBT drillich jacket and some original helmets,M35 and M42,if you have original helmet,if you disassemble it,you will know have a piece of wool on helmet liner,I copy the early war time wool from M35 helmet liner, later war time feldgrau 42 wool from M42 helmet liner,so it's is correct,no problems. on the photo, the left tunic is Janke made. his color is a little green than mine.
by the way,my last HBT uniforms is same as my 2006,2007,2008,2009 uniforms,I am not like them,because fabric is too thicker. I like my 2010 HBT uniforms,the fabric is same as my original drillich jacket, but peoples not like it, say it's too thiner. but,2010 HBT jacket fabric is same as original.
thank you again
Chen
Heinz O. Kaufmann

Post by Heinz O. Kaufmann »

Hmnn, thinner HBT, that is something I'd like to try.

And I will, order has been sent! :)
pirschen

Post by pirschen »

Heinz O. Kaufmann wrote:Hmnn, thinner HBT, that is something I'd like to try.

And I will, order has been sent! :)
oh,my God!,I don't know have 2010 version HBT in stock or not.
and yes,thiner, but when you wash in water 2-3 times,will be thicker.
if you have original HBT uniform, you will know the fabric
thanks
Chen
Stigroadie

Post by Stigroadie »

pirschen wrote:you will know have a piece of wool on helmet liner,I copy the early war time wool from M35 helmet liner, later war time feldgrau 42 wool from M42 helmet liner,so it's is correct,no problems.
Chen
I waited to see if there would be any other replies to this dreadful bit of logic but it seems not.
How the hell can you know that the bit of scrap/recycled wool used in the helmet liner came from uniform production? It could have come from any where, ladies dresses, Police uniforms or the local theatrical tailors off cuts from 'babes in the wood'. There is no way of knowing it isnt from some foreign nations production reused by Germany? It's such a preposterous link.
pirschen wrote:so it's is correct,no problems.
Not even close to correct and there are still plenty of problems.
The other problem that needs addressing, your patterns.
For some years you have claimed to be using original patterns?
If that is the case why are you having to make corrections and 'improvements'?

Return to “Uniforms and Insignia”